Toy Soldier disarmed at airport

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Soldier toy disarmed at airport

I feel safer.... :rolleyes:

2. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Bureaucracy = lunacy most of the time :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

But he DOES look like one baad mofo you gotta admit!

What would they do about a brickarms toy? lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'm still irate over those fu**tards in the TSA becoming Federal Employees. The most useless, lazy, moronic bunch of workers in the history of workers. F***ing jackoffs!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I have seen 2 TSA employees that were good people. These two guys were in their late 50's early 60's Their uniforms were pressed and creased they had a belt on and were respectful and knew their job inside and out.

All others were rude idiots I watched one walk around with one hand on his pants because they were so big 5 maybe 6 sizes to big he had no belt uniform looked like it was pulled out of the bottom of a dirty laundy pile. Well all of them around the DC area look like that.

5. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Central Govt influence, huh tango?!

Our docks & airports are hotbeds of corruption and criminal activity. People with links to outlaw bikie-gangs, those with violence and firearms convictions, organised crime, asian drug syndicates, ineffective internal security passes...the list goes on :rolleyes:

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Mass retardation at its best. That is whu I HATE flying through Atlanta, the absolute worst TSA dirtbags. Especially through the international terminal. Is "dirtbag" hyphenated?

7. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Don't believe so.

8. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey guys a little information for your use.

TSA has no authority to take anything away from you, they can refuse to admit it into the secure area but they have no seizure authority. The take items from people like pocket knives, the GI Joe toy gun, etc. by not telling the traveling public that they are abandoning the item. I found this out because of an incident where they tried to take two of my hand grenades from my training kit. I requested a receipt from TSA for my report of loss of government equipment and they told me they did not give receipts. I asked how they were seizing my grenades without a receipt for chain of custody and they said they were not seizing them that I was abandoning them. I said bull **** I was not abandoning the grenades and they said they were not allowing the the grenades on the aircraft. I gave the grenades to the Gulfport Police for training aids and told the TSA idiot that they were not getting the items. A month later I was fined $500 dollars by TSA for “smuggling” the grenades into the airport. I had declared them to TSA, identified myself as a federal LEO on official TDY and the training kit was government owned but their report did not reflect that. BTW I never was allowed a copy of TSA’s report. The fine was negated about 6 months ago and the incident happened 3 years ago. This is how I found out that TSA cannot seize any items, you have the right to keep anything they don’t allow and take it back to your car, put it in your checked bag or give it away like I did. Oh, did I mention I was armed and am authorized to fly armed and he was worried about my training grenades in my checked bags.

Bottom line is don’t let these idiots get away with taking things from you and perpetuating their inflated sense of authority.

9. zhuk

zhuk New Member

"Smuggling grenades"?

Dirtbags indeed...probably just wanted you to declare you were 'abandoning' them so one of those jokers could their hands on em :rolleyes:

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Can we hand out Darwin awards to TSA employees? I mean literally....Walk up to them hand them a small card that states they are the recipiant of a Darwin Award and need to report to X place at Y time to recieve it. I wonder how many would show up?

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Gulfport, MS? Did you happen to work with any of the ABC guys; generally nice guys. There were a couple in the office next to mine at the Tax Commission, quite entertaining.

12. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

No I didn't. I was just flying back to DC from teaching an interdiction smuggling class at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, MS and only dealt with the Gulfport PD assigned to work at the airport. I didn’t work there so did not meet any of the ABC guys.