Tote full of blades

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by M14sRock, Apr 17, 2011.

1. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I had almost the whole day off today, which for me is rare. Daughter was away on a sleepover and wife had shopping to do. Excellent.

So I went out to the garage to do some organizing. Part of that was re-packing a large Rubbermaid tote that is packed full of military knives and bayonets. Wrestled it to the end of the work bench, and went to town.

Did not think to take any pics of the piles of blades, until it was neatly packed again. So here is a pic of about 120 (150lbs+/-) miscellaneous blades.

[​IMG]

Putting it back on the shelf was fun, and of course as soon as it was there I found another couple of dozen bayonets.

Next time the girls are out for a couple of hours I'll bring them inside and lay them all out for a group pic.

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Damn now I have chub again.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A tub full of knives? You have a tub full of knives? That just ain't right. ;)

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Pics of each and every knife or I call BS! :p

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

You should have seen the gun room walls at the old house. Looked like the most dangerous rummage sale you could ever imagine. New gun room is layed out wrong and I think it will get the shields, spears and bows instead of the bayonets.

I found a box with about a half a dozen Turkish Mauser bayonets in the garage today. Big5 used to sell the rifles with all the accessories for $59. And I like Turkish Mausers. Ended up with a whole bunch of those bayonets, and they are great steel.

Found another box full of M16 bayonets too. And about a dozen L1A1 bayonets. 8 or 10 more British Enfield 1907 bayonets, too.

Might be time to start thinning out the herd.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Gonna be a group pic layed out on the living room floor. Good enough?

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

M14s gun room...:p

[​IMG]

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Attached Files:

9. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Oh, do I wish!!! There is a series of photos taken in that room. It was the attorney for the NRA who passed away a couple of years ago. I forget his name, but he had one of the finest gun collections in the world.

My old gun room was just a spare room/den at our old house, but it was 22 feet long. My wife has no problems with me displaying cool stuff so I had a lot of it on display (hundreds of military blades) in that room. At the new house I gutted a spare bedroom, but it is about 6-7 feet shorter than the old den. I think the tribal blades, spears, shields, bows and such will get displayed here.

10. Theunsb

Theunsb New Member

Safedman you have the goods hope Rock will get his womenfolk out and start snapping.:D

11. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I have gear piled all over the dining room table (for the last week), and the wife bugged me all weekend to put it away. Oops. Better clean that up before I drag in a pile of blades to take pics. But with the daughter on spring break this week, maybe I'll get some alone time.

12. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Was I the only one that for the first 30 seconds thought he was talking about the girls? Damn. I've been at school way too long....

Though I am looking forward to all those blades....

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  13. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Ha! I'll be more precise next time!