Totally new forum

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Oohrah, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Oohrah

Oohrah New Member

I'm not sure what has occured, but I have been a member since 2007. A totally new forum, and all those posts made have been wiped clean with only six recorded. Looks like a much improved system, but I know that more activity was made up until I had some computer problems, and got busy in other endeavors for the last couple of months. Any information appreciated!

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I'm not actually sure what you are talking about. Your posts are gone?

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Could your posts perhaps be buried in pages past as the threads gets old?

4. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

I believe he is saying they are wiped out entirely. He used to have a high post count and now has 11 posts ? Is that correct?

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Welcome Back!! Where in Southern Oregon?

6. Oohrah

Oohrah New Member

That is correct MoHawk Belong to several sites and can't picture being a member since 2007 with less than a dozen replies and personal data not recorded. Filled in some of the data again. Not a big deal, but kind of a surprise. A member left a message that I hadn't posted anything in six months or so, caught me off guard:)

7. Oohrah

Oohrah New Member

Dunnerunner
    Coastal Southern Oregon with an Ocean view on clear days of Kalifornia coast. North of the boarder I would guess 30 miles or so, and also north several miles of Brookings. Up and east of 101 a couple of miles, well above where the big wave could hit (800 foot +-)