Total Nut-Ball !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Feb 5, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Anybody out there got a dog that LOVES snow ? My dog (Gidget) is crazy over the stuff ! :D I mean like really likes it !:) I let him out about a 1/2 hour ago and he did not want to come in ! :) I had to bait him like a fish , the dog absolutely
    loves that stuff.

Before I called him or (Baited) him , I stood by the window to see what thee heck is he doing? It's cold out there and about 22" of fresh powder ! :D
    He's throwing snow up into thee air with his snout and catching it in his mouth!

LOL , :) He's a nut-job ! Had to use a piece of left-over meat loaf to get him in !:D That dog would be my shadow ! :) If I were to raise a balled fist at his direction , he clicks to "Play-mode" ! :) He's better than many peoples I've met , but I forgive them for they know not whatever !

Thee "Wonder-Dog" GIDGET..! :D

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Dogs and kids, got to love all the energy they have!

3. dango

Dogs smell better than kids.! :D I know , I have a very talented son 28 now , but I will never forget diapers ! :eek:

To greatest gifts to "MAN-KIND" , the "BIC" lighter and disposable diapers !:D

4. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

There is just something about a Happy Dog that makes me feel good inside.:)

Attached Files:

5. dango

Why do you think I'm so happy all the time? My wife and my Dog ! :)
    Also have a son that I am very proud of ,but he lives in Calabortion and I in Pennsy-tuckey , slight conflict of interests ! We talk via thee old "Black-Magical"
    inter-Web or phone at least twice a week..! Lucky man , Yeap..! :)

:D

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Hey Dango me to. I have been so damn lucky I may have to give me a trophy. My place is at 7,000" in the Northern Rocky Mtns. The wife and I and our Gordon Setters. Our son a USMC officer and now USBP so proud of that guy. Our grand kids are all Texans can't win'em all. Hey Axx and Hoss Fly just kiddin.;)

7. dango

Ever smoke a ***** at altitude and wash it down with "Wild-Turkey" , Hoo yaah ! :D What a rush ! :D I'm really not a "virgin",but do play one whilest on Forums ! :D

^ due likes thee humor ^ , Texicans ...! Also , just kidding !:D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Didn't this thread start out about dogs who love the snow? :confused:

From dogs to smoking pot in 7 posts.

Anyway, I have a Border Collie that loves the snow, too. He rolls in it and buries his face in it then runs with his face under the snow. He also throws it up and catches it.

9. dango

Who said anything about "Pot" , I meant (SOCKS) , !:confused: ;)

Well , Socks , Gidget likes to Tug-o-War with socks = dog= Gidget , which brings us to "DOGS" , whar are yue Talkin about ? :confused: :D

10. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Mine didn't know what to think about it :confused:
    Course thats the first & last so far they have ever seen :p

[​IMG]

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well here in East Texas, snow is rare thing and only a couple of mine have even seen it once or twice! the rest if they saw snow, it would confuse them!

12. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

One of my dogs loves snow. He doesn't see it much since he was raised in Texas but on the rare occasion we get some her in VA he wallers in it and just jumps around. The other dog (tiny white rat Idk the breed) hates the snow and refuses to leave the porch

13. dango

Let it be known , FACT; if ever , you smoked , one of my , "Rode Hard and put away wet SOCKS".One puff , Nirvana , Two puffs , Lethal , you will never desire anything again ! (BRAIN-DAMAGE) , instant gratification to say the least ! :eek: :D

14. winds-of-change

Why is your dog named "Gidget" and then referred to as a "he". Gidget is a girly name, isn't it? :p

15. dango

Well , in a nut shell , we saw this little , tiny pup at the humane society!
    I thought that IS a yellow lab , I want him ! Them yellows got an incredible noses.

Example; Me and the wife have a minor dispute! I wander off to the woods to think. Wife gets "antsy' , where is that man ? My other dog "Cujo", she would send him to find me. THERE WAS NO-WAY I COULD HIDE FROM THAT DOG ! A real yellow ! :)
    Busted , every-time !

Any-hoo , as time passes , he ends up half the size of the yellow , thus the name "Gidget" , not quite but ?.

All in all , I love that half assed "wanna-be" ! :D Not quite , but ! :)

16. dango

Well , he's at it again ! (GIDGET) , that would be . Time for 80 lbs. super fishing string and bait ! :)

I'll play him like a fish ! :)

Maybe he ATE one of my SOCKS or somethin..? :eek: :D

17. dango

Got him , shall I mount him ? Don't even think it , Evil crap , Yue Know !:D
    (LIKE A FISH ON THEE WALL !) ;) Surrounded by Evileness ! :eek: :D

And YES , I do hath a "Crystal Ball" ..!:p

18. winds-of-change

Dango, me thinks you have been smokin' lots and lots of socks. :cool:

19. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Yep, our pup loves it too, especially snow balls. We finally got snow this past weekend and he was going crazy in the yard and deck! Even though it's cold it warms the heart to see them playing in it.

Attached Files:

20. dango

Yaul be hearin from my Lawyers ! What have yue done tue ME ???? :eek:

:p