Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am a complete noob to the gun world. I've wanted to get into it as a new hobby for a while. I've done some shooting with a couple cop friends and have recieved some basic training. Originally I was just interested in getting a weapon for personal defense. After shooting a couple of times at the range I found I really enjoy it. I finally broke down and got my first firearm yesterday. A Springfield XD 9 4". I'm looking forward to learning alot from all you veterans. Just wanted to say hi...............................

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - The XD is a good piece and I know a few people who are quite happy with them.

JD

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Welcome! I have an XD in 45 ACP and LOVE it! I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I also new to firearms... I shot a friends AR and I've been hooked ever since.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a very fun and addicting sport! Great choice on your first firearm; I've been looking at the .40 subcompact. The XD was gun of the year last year, and it's a good gun for carry or target. Welcome (I'm new to the site also).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, shooting is one of the best stress relievers I have ever found. I look forward to helping you with any pearls of wisdom I may have.

·
Registered
909 Posts
i'm right there with you when you say noob hahaha
welcome and i hope we both learn lots
:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's a very fun and addicting sport! Great choice on your first firearm; I've been looking at the .40 subcompact. The XD was gun of the year last year, and it's a good gun for carry or target. Welcome (I'm new to the site also).
ALL women are super IMHO!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts