Top shot

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by chevyman98, Feb 14, 2012.

1. chevyman98

chevyman98 New Member

Top shot started tonight wondering if anyone else watches it

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Watching it now.

3. chevyman98

chevyman98 New Member

Makes me want to get out there and make some if the shooting challenges so I can give it a try

4. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

Watched it. Good opening show. Frank is from the same Town on Long Island where my son lives so I was rooting for him. Oh well. I don't like the attitude of the Littlejohn character. I hope he changes or gets eliminated. The chick on the blue team is hot! LOL!

5. The_Kid

The_Kid New Member

I don't watch too much TV but I watch that show fairly often. I love the slow motion video.

6. chevyman98

chevyman98 New Member

Yeah it was a pretty good opener, I hate when people are cocky like that. Next week looks pretty good

7. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I watched it I really want a motorcycle with a side car now...

8. Dwood85

Dwood85 New Member

I will have to catch on demand tomorrow. one contestant works at a local gun club here in the Hartford area, can't remember his name right now tho

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I watched it for the first time Sunday. It must have been a rerun. I was VERY impressed with the shooting. Shoot through the hole in a CD at 25 yards without touching the CD? Dang!! And shooting with a gun that shoots around a corner? I'd like to try that one.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  10. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

I have been a fan of the show from the get go. If I had not had so many years behind me I would have went to the try outs. We do have a Wyoming boy who made the cut this time. He is a Wyoming Outfitter hope he does OK. :)

11. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

My wife and I both watch it. Love the guns and the challenges, Hate the drama. Next week looks to be a good one. BARs and grenade launchers, hell yeah!

12. steve666

steve666 New Member

I'm going to have to catch one of the reruns. I set it to record last night and when I went to watch it this morning while getting ready for work I found out that the $&^)_* cable went out for the last 10 minutes!