Top shot

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by FaTmAn, Oct 13, 2011.

1. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

Did anybody see the Top Shot episode this week? Jake in my opinion is a punk for walking off the show. just saying

2. unclebear

unclebear New Member

His attitude sucked, I'm glad he's gone.

3. rockhouse

rockhouse New Member

I wish the show had kicked him off long before. His attitude is horrible and not what shooting sports is about.

4. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Glad to see him go, he was a effin douche.. I'm sure some of it was drama for tv but you can tell he is a genuine douche.

5. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

6. skbryant32

skbryant32 New Member

Jake was a P.O.S....I can't believe he is allowed to be a football coach, given his views on cheating..."I'll do anything, anything, to win..." I hate arrogance, and it's really bad when coupled with stupidity.

7. glock22scout

glock22scout New Member

Complete loser. He doesn't act like a military man needless to say a navy seal. Just saying!!!

8. ZOMBIESLATER

ZOMBIESLATER New Member

The only reason he quit is so he could go home and say that nobody beat him on the show...WHAT A TOOL

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

lol that describes every high school sports coach i came across growing up lol. the mantra was always anything to win.

i can understand anything to win attitude in warfare but sports is something else. there is no way that jake made it to an actual seal team with an attitude like that.

10. ILgunman

ILgunman New Member

I felt that Jake was a strong competitor in the beginning, until he got voted into the elimination challenge. Its part of the show, you go, you perform, and if your team doesn't feel like you performed to standards, you get voted in. I felt like after that, it all went down hill.

But on the flip side, I'm glad Dustin got the win. Great attitude and could really shoot a gun.

Can't wait 'til next season.

11. Buffalo11

Buffalo11 New Member

IMO he was neither a SEAL nor an Officer..Winners never quit and neither do SEALs.. My team would have kicked his a** out instantly. Can you vision him teaching your kid a sport? Me either...I personally believe him to be a Lying A** PUNK

USN UDT (Retired)
    wPm

12. vincev

vincev New Member

very good ending.I dont think Jake was in the right frame of mind to be on the show and compete.

13. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

Totally agree there ... I think the best man won but personally I was rooting for Mike..

14. vincev

vincev New Member

i really dont think Jake was a Seal because there has to be a certain mental strength to make it in the Seals and I cant see a real Seal quitting .Seals dont cave under pressure ,they get tougher.

15. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I liked mike, but I couldn't root for him.
    I Was rooting for Dustin and Chris.
    Dustin's wife was smokin' If I recall though.