Top Shot

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BenLuby, Oct 12, 2011.

1. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Okay, I know I'll catch it, but I watch the show. I find it interesting to see what they are up to.
    Last night Jake showed his true colors again, but this time to an entirely new level. He QUIT.
    That just amazed me. Then all the false bravado about 'he proved what he needed to prove'.
    I seriously doubt he was a SEAL. Wrong attitude and personality. He may have tried out for them, but I would be shocked if he actually completed the course. SEALS are not quitters.
    And this guy is a coach of a college football team? Wonder what happened if his players said 'We've proven what we came here for. We're going home'.
    Glad he's gone, as his spoiled attitude really just galled me.

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Yep, Jake rang the bell. Good riddance.

3. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Gotta agree.... I missed it, but would have liked to see him quit. He was a real ass. Glad he's gone.

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

They'll show it again. I recorded it on my DVR, and it was funny to see how everyone was dead set they had enough of him.

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow...........

^&&*()()*^%#@@3456 Hot Air...........

6. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I'm really glad he gone, he had a really suck ass attitude, my 4 year old nephew has a better attitude then that guy. I don't know about everyone else but I wouldn't even want that guy as a coach. Best way I can say is he's a cry baby

7. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

The mods have gotten on to some for their language here, so I can't say what I think he is.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Would hate to learn him quitting was actually scripted...

9. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

i didnt think there would be a bigger baby to surpass the big greek georgey scrunchy competition face sniper guy from last season but Jake knocked him out of the crib for sure....

would "former seal" be the give away since i would assume once a SEAL, always a SEAL....

hard to believe for a second that Jake was an enlisted SEAL, that served on any of their mission teams...or that his(the) bell didnt get rung during BUD/S

reading a book right now called "the sheriff of Ramadi" and the author, a SEAL, says there is no SEAL team 6.....it doesn't exist....not finished, maybe its a team that evolves later...

10. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Well, Jake's profile on the web page says SEAL Officer. That just makes me wonder still more. SEAL's aren't whiners, very quiet and subdued, letting their actions speak rather than mere words, and Officers in the SEALs tend to not act like a three year old who lost his binky.
    They preach accepting responsibility for their actions, and do not blame equipment.
    Jake had more excuses than the current administration.

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Jakes making us all think differently about SEAL's (or at least wannabe's)...

Starting
    Every
    American
    Laughing.................. at him and his childish behavior

I'm sure I could come up with better....... not in the state I am in now though.

He surly DOES NOT represent our men/women in service today or ever. SEAL's don't act like that or do anyone any other self respecting solider in any branch!

Let the f-tard take his ball and go home.................

12. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

In his case?
    I think it meant:

Short
    Egotistal
    A55hole
    Lost.

13. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Not bad........ we could make a game of this............ of course not at real SEAL mambers .................. keepem coming..............

14. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

My question? If you were in charge of the challenges. What would you want to see?

15. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Everyone..... From the begining.... given a grade of performance ...... till the end.

Just because your weak spots are challenged early on should not knock you out. It is supposed to be an overall competition.

With the drama part of the show, it only cheapens it. Yea, lets make it a mind F%$K for all in the house........right...............NO!!!!

It is billed as an "OVERALL" competition....... not a drama.

Point system would be the only fair way to do it with an overall winner at the end in my opinion. All are in to the end and not sent home for failing in an area they are not familiar with........ It is "supposed" to be an ""overall" competition...................... Right?

16. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

No argument from me. That, or the elimination competitions don't begin until week four, and then the two lowest overall compete head to head to determine who goes home.
    Give them some time to build up some points, with the finale being a head to head challenge that accounts for enough points to actually win the entire thing.

17. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

He's gone? About time. I wish someone would have been his cocky ass in a elimination challange, but I'm glad he's gone none the less. I'm surprised nobody didn't just open a can of woop ass on him, I wanted to. :D

18. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

That would be an automatic disqualification. Last thing anyone would want is that. I just think it's poetic justice that he gets sent home and Mike comes back!

19. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

He is indeed a high-profiled example of arrogance and drama. He should be a team player and leader, especially as an former SEAL officer. There is some confusion in his BUDS graduate class and if he was actually awarded his final NEC code and authorized to wear a Trident, and most importantly, passed his team reviews with that attitude...and quit 3 years in after 30 plus months of BUDS and related school/training?

I found this very interesting. He claims he was a victim of racism while serving as a team member.

Is Top Shot’s Jake Zweig Really an Ex-Navy SEAL? | The Truth About Guns

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  20. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Forget the SEALs, Jake would have been a problem in any team environment. A janitorial crew would have problems with him. Of course his behavior might explain why he's a "Former" SEAL.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011