Top shot shotgun episode

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by BullseyePrecision, Feb 29, 2012.

1. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

What did everyone think of last nights episode? I wish greg would have got kicked off.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

The belly bump girl was annoying glad they got rid of her.

That rolling the wheel thing looked like a ton of fun. I cant believe there isnt gun ranges that have stuff like that.

3. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

The more ideas these guys come up with, the more I see a new shooting sports association developing. How about the UJPFSA: United Just Plain Fun Shooting Association.

4. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Yea that Greg fella is a tall pile of douche. The shotgun wheel was pretty cool.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

What did the guy say... shotguns?? Didnt i embaress myself enough with the last two lololol!!!

6. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

Ive only known these people for a week but they mean everything to me. Lol

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I like the hot Army chick even though she is annoying. I would love to shoot at the wheel though man that looked fun!

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Heck ya, they are like family. Lol

9. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

It seems every season they have one moron that you can't wait to be gone. Greg is it this year. Yeah, that wheel looked like a lot of fun to shoot. Good episode.

10. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I have a friend with a range and a junkyard. Trust me, we are already making plans and diagrams! Hey, we've gotta do something in the middle of winter.:D

11. Car54

Car54 New Member

I didn't get a chance to see the entire show so I taped the last half. I guess I shouldn't have read these posts. Knowing the endings don't bother me though, I still like watching what went on.

12. codemanod

codemanod New Member

"I can't vote for my friends". WHAT!!? It's a competition you douche! What did you think was going to happen? Did you think you were going to hate everyone in the house? What's going to happen if it comes down to just you and your friends, you going to put the gun to your head? That was real annoying to me.

13. kem1139

kem1139 New Member

I agree, when he said that I was hoping someone would slap him in the head... The girl who was eliminated was annoying I was glad to see her go even though she was good eye candy haha...