top shot season 2

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Mack Bolan, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

i know not everyone was to crazy about the show, but noticed it was coming up on feb 8th.

i suppose if anyone here made it on there they are probably sworn to secrecy until it airs.....

thought i'd post a heads up since it was kind of fun to watch the selected gun personalities play out...

maybe we could do an FTF topshot pool.......16 squares? just a thought.

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

The "drama" of the first season was probably manufactured for ratings; however, any show which doesn't demonize guns & shooting is a good thing. I'll watch it again...

3. DrJason

DrJason New Member

I agree with NGIB. There has to be some "drama" or it gets pretty boring for the average person to watch. I plan on watching it again. I hear they are already casting season 3.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I can't wait. Any chance to see shooting, proper gun safety in use on the main screen is good by me.

I almost applied to be on season 3. How could I not make it on with my Shartfoo video.

What the hell is shartfoo and where is this video.

I give you [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fNBRPJwUM"]Tango the shartfoo master[/ame].

5. Car54

Car54 New Member

Tango,

Sharfoo didn't need to kill Toshi...he died laughing at you!

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That was just me and the kids in the back yard imagine what I could do with 5 or 6 full 1080p HD cameras on me most of the time.

The other people in the house would get tired of me gettin all the air time.

7. Car54

Car54 New Member

I pity your neighbors....

8. FLOTUS

FLOTUS New Member

Ha ha.... you're funny with your big personality! I think Top Shot could use someone like you, despite what you said about yourself in another comment...