Top Shot Casting Call

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Apr 13, 2011.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Rumor has it that Top Shot is looking for a few good shooters.

We have enough people for 3 squads.

One headed by Canebrake (the "Engineers")
    One headed by NGIB (the "Military")
    One headed by Shihan (the "Eliminators")

Now who are the team members?

2. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I am a terrible shot, but I bet JD would fit in the Engineer team, and Jack on the Eliminators team.....

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Hell no, I get Jack & C3 as I'm just filling in for them as leader of the military team. Both he and C3 prefer to bask in the sun with margaritas while I do all the grunt work...:D

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I nominate Lindenwood for Shihan's "Eliminators " :cool:

5. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Got a couple of the best shotgun shooters in the country right here at Lindenwood University

6. Colossal Urprising

Colossal Urprising New Member

I am 98% on skeet and trap.

I am money with pretty much any handgun - small or large calibers, revolvers or semis.

I am money with pretty much any rifle at 100 yards - no experience past that

I know nothing of bows, knives, tomahawks, or sling shots.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

What about Tango head shoting Ground hogs at 350 yards has got to be useful somewhere????????????????

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

If they ever need someone who can shoot a spitwad through the barrel of a Bic pen, then I'm the man for the job. No one could beat me back then.

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Alright, we're getting some volunteers here (but I am wondering about the Lindenwood shotgunners.)

With 7 on each squad, align with your captain.

Of course, I would be military.

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'd have to go with Cane ... what could be better than 2 .458SOCOM's? :D

11. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I'd go for Shihans team so I could stay laughing the whole time.

12. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

I'll volunteer to be the guy that no one wants to choose and is almost a leftover until 1 of the captains are forced to choose me.:p I'm equally mediocre with anything I shoot. I'm just not up to all that walking, running, etc.

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

can i be george for season 3??

14. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

I have to join this team as well. Win or lose, I'd have a hell of a time!

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I'm with Dave (NGIB) Why because it would be an ongoing joke to get him to smile and laugh. You would see the best of the best of Shartfoo Master Tango...

16. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

What the hell are you talking about?

Its not theres it is There's

It's not pennsylvania it's Pennsylvania

It's not mutliple it's multiple

It's not INLCUDING it's INCLUDING

As for some Douche bag taking pot shots at deer and then not making sure he hit and killed the animal that is not something to brag about. You are of the same breed if you associate with scum like that and I don't like scum or douche bags. The person that shoots game he doesn't have a tag for then just walks off to leave it to suffer and rot needs a good old fashion *** whoopin. Plus he should never be allowed to own fire or even look at a firearm ever again. He shouldn't even be allowed to play a hunting video game.

You just showed me what kind of a person you are because A. you brought it up and B. You're bragging about it.

17. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

I apologize for my faster than average typing speed...usually I am good about the grammar but I do not like to slow down to add an apostrophe...sorry if I offended you...as for the douchebag/scum comment....I rarely hunt. When I do it is for ducks and pheasant....the ONLY time I did not recover a bird was when it fell 70 yards out in an island of cat tails...

And...to clarify on my friends' hunting trip...he was aiming for a buck and missed behind it and hit a nearby doe...way to jump to conclusions and assume he is a poacher.

Just because my friends and I are in college doesn't make us all *******s...I am sure you were "at that age once"

18. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

oh and Cpt....

just lookin at your side bar next to your post....I don't know of any staffords in Virginia....but there IS a Stafford....

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I call bullpucky in a 350 yard shot with a muzzleloader in the first place. No hunter worth his salt would attempt that long of a shot without knowing the rifle could reach that distance for a clean kill. Please tell me the load specifics in which the hunter felt that his muzzleloader was good out to that distance for a clean kill.

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I am sure you were "at that age once"

Nope I was never at the age where I took pot shots an game animals.

Sorry you are who you associate with in my book. That has been proven time and time again in my life.

At "COLLEGE" age I was training to protect my country.