Top 10 Most Bada$$ Soldiers of All Time

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MGH, Sep 1, 2010.

1. MGH

MGH New Member

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I have known a few bad *** soldiers in my time- and even met 11 gents from WWII on their way to the White House to be awarded THE medal-and I knew of one Special Forces Sgt that had a VC that threw a grenade at a patrol, who grabbed the VC and threw HIM onto the grenade- but this gent......

Henry "Red" Erwin, Medal of Honor

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

4. hardrock

hardrock New Member

When I went into the service in 1967, one of our infantry platoon sgt's was a guy whose name was Sgt. Brown. Of coarse,we called him 'bugger' but not to his face.

His decorations put generals to shame.(airborne w/3 stars) He had been to VN on 2 tours when I met him.

He was 5'6" and the toughest man I ever saw.He lived to fight the enemy.

I also want to mention my dad and dad in law.My wife is a genealogist and we found out both were at the invasion of Okinawa.

Both in the navy,fil was radar man on ship, and dad was a navy 'medic' He hauled ammo,food,water to the line and brought back the dead and wounded.

They are both almost gone.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I didn't see Jack on the list.

I'll miss Spike.....

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, if we are going to expand the list to include evilest good guys, Leon and his protege are on my list of people I don't want hacked off at me.....

leon.jpg

From "The Professional"

7. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

Thanks for that, c3... THE PROFESSIONAL is on my top-10-greatest-movies-of- all-time list. Brilliant. Captivating. Not one dull moment!

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Much respect to those warriors.

9. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

They probably didn't want to embarass the other chaps on the list. :D

Holy f**ck!! I'd never heard about this man before. It takes balls the size of a small planet to do that, and stop and apologize to your superior officer for the inconvenience while going up in flames. And I thought I was having a bad day because my neck hurts a bit and I got into an argument with my girlfriend.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I am in absolutely in awe of what these patriots, did during the most severe of times.

**RESPECT** For each and every man and woman who has severed, is serving or will serve in this nations military!!

11. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

General of the Armies, (only living American promoted to 6 stars, George Washington was promoted to 6 stars in 1976) General John J Pershing. I remember being told this story in Marine Corps bootcamp. Needless to say that pumped us up post 9/11.

Attached Files:

12. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

They are all awesome, but fighting while holding you head on is amazing.

13. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Sounds like my kind of guy:cool: