Took my in-laws shooting for the first time!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CBH_SR9c, Jul 20, 2014.

1. CBH_SR9c

CBH_SR9c New Member

They're Polish, guns aren't such a big deal over there. You can imagine his surprise when I showed him the bunker :D :D :D

Submit your pics taking someone else shooting for their first time, or even a pic of your first time! (shooting that is...)

Attached Files:

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I cannot imagine firearms being insignificant in Poland.

No offense and none taken

3. Point6liter

Point6liter New Member

I do enjoy taking first time shooters out. Very fun indeed. No wonder guns aren't a "big deal"..... They try to make it damn near impossible for normal citizens to get anything.

Poland
    Gun ownership in Poland is regulated by the Weapons and Munitions Act. A license is required to keep and purchase firearms. As a result of very strict controls, gun ownership in Poland is the lowest in the European Union, at one firearm per 100 citizens.[36] In order to get a gun license, one must:
    Prove they are not endangering themselves nor general public by passing a psychological evaluation;
    Display that they have clean criminal record;
    Give a valid reason for wanting to own a gun, such as sport shooting or hunting. If the reason is self-defense, one must demonstrate why he believes his life is in danger;
    Pass an exam in proper weapon handling (not required for members of PZSS and PZŁ).
    The psychological evaluation must be repeated every 5 years. Some other weapons, such as crossbows, require the same license as is required for firearms.

4. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

No No Don't tell you used them for targets! LOL
    Just kidding it is great someone gets along with their in-laws.

5. CBH_SR9c

CBH_SR9c New Member

You would think, wouldn't you? Unfortunately they make it VERY expensive to own guns.

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Is the holocaust a valid reason?

No offense and none taken

7. CBH_SR9c

CBH_SR9c New Member

After WWII, the communist party and state-run police disarmed the citizens of their rights to bear arms.

"The main issue gun owners face nowadays is the population itself. The 50 years of communism has successfully achieved the effect all other occupiers could have only wished for. Not only did they manage to disarm the population, the propaganda was successful in brainwashing the people into believing we are a nation of brawlers that in no way should be trusted with firearms."
    http://loadoutroom.com/6764/gun-rights-worldwide-episode-1-poland/

Its interesting to know, during the early stages of WWII when Germany invaded, the defense of Poland came mostly from private gun owners!