Took my CCL class today.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by RugerShootinGal, May 23, 2010.

1. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I took my CCL class today and passed.
    DSC02599.JPG
    Now I have one more step and I will be all set.
    I am so excited. I took the shooting portion of the class with my Ruger P345.:D I thought I would share my target.
    CCLTarget.jpg
    I was nervous. I don't know were 5 went, but only needed to hit it 21 times. Be Nice.;):)

2. carloglock19

carloglock19 New Member

Congratulations! Thats something worth framing. Hope you get your CCL soon good luck.

3. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Yep

You got it

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I think she did a good job. I was very proud. Have to wait until Thursday, that is the only day the Sheriff's Office does Conceal Carry License processing. I don't get it, but that is the way it is.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

So are you saying that you took both the written and range portions and now you go on Thursday to pick up the permit?

7. RugerShootinGal

Thanks guys I knew I would make yall proud LOL:D

8. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, Thursday, she has to go get Fingerprinted and pay the State their money and then wait for the Permit to come in the mail, once the final approval is giving by the State. Bureaucratic Bull Malarkey.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Never a doubt in my mind, Girl!

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well done RSG!! That is good shooting for being nervous and under pressure to perform. I don't know about in N.C., but around these parts, that target represents a dead bad guy all day long, which is the ultimate reason for Concealed Carry in the first place.

I know that you will make us all proud with your responsibilty and your dedication to doing it right.

Congrats Gal!!

JD

11. RugerShootinGal

Thank you JD!!!! That means alot coming from you. Thank you again:)

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations! :)

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

And all this time I thought you were a pistol packin' mama!

Props RSG, this only up's my already mad respect for you. [​IMG]

14. RugerShootinGal

Thank you CA357!!!! Cane I was a pistol packin mama I just couldn't hide it!!Now I can thank you:D

15. freefall

freefall New Member

Congrats RSG. And thank you, reminded me I need to re-up mine. I know I don't need one here, thanks to any who will inform me, but it seems that Constitutional Carry isn't reciprocal with many other places. BTW, seen worse shooting, what ranges?

16. Biohazurd

Biohazurd New Member

Good work, Hopefully another law abiding armed citizen out there pretty soon...

17. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Congratulations on taking the steps!

When I shot at my chl class the instructor told me to move it around tha paper, much like you did. He said the last thing I would want is some lawyer holding up my chl target with one ragged hole in it. :)

18. adjohns3

adjohns3 Member

Congrats....get the NC beaucracy moving...job ain't done until the paperwork is complete!

19. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Congratulations. How long is the wait time for the permit where you are?