Too Funny

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by hillbilly68, Nov 24, 2007.

1. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Found this last night, I had to watch it a couple of times. Its almost cartoon-like. Too funny.

BTW, I can't really tell what the skinny guy with the gun says at the end of the clip, but if you have kids around you might want to kill the volume.

Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujAsjNsPLY[/ame]

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Kinda' gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "bring enough gun" :D

3. Tilt

Tilt New Member

Oh sh!t, I almost fell out of my chair!:D

4. Chr

Chr New Member

I am still laughing

I watched it 5 times I am still laughing and so is my wife since she came to see what was so funny. I wonder what is final groupings looked like.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Brings back memories- I had to take 2 dozen LTCs out for familiarization fire with the 1911AI 45 pistol. They were all attorneys. Yeah. Note to self- take your Kevlar pills before doing this again! :eek:

6. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

i love that video. one of the vids i watch after a long day is [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvG8S3AruBA]YouTube - How NOT to shoot a gun[/ame]

makes me laugh everytime.

7. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

The next video was even funnier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlFlXMHaSVQ&NR=1]YouTube - massive recoil[/ame]

8. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

ohh gawd i forgot about that one. i think i fear to be on either enf od that rifle

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

A classic example of WHAT to post on You Tube. Thanks Moron - now you make the rest of us look like idiots.

Can't you just hear the Lib Wheels Spinning - "What could they POSSIBLY use that gun for?! They can't even hold on to the damn thing" :mad::mad:

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

There is always one in each crowed. Always gotta be bringing down the mood.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I was 'small arms PO' on my ship and was responsible for the crew's weapon familiarization, qual and assignment. The Skipper, Weapons Officer and I were the only ones holding the keys to the SA locker. When the officers "had the time", guess who they called for weapons qual?
    Enter LT Showdy, a true waste of brass! The Skipper had the bridge so this a**h*** gets me out of my bunk and wants a full weapon familiarization now! (To be conducted on the bridge in the presents of the Skip.) Well I lugged a full complement of small arms to the bridge and asked permission to come topside. Skip said precede and please exercise the flare guns first and only one flare per gun. (We had 2.) Well Showdy looked at the 12 ga and said "Let's do the big one first." That would be the Model AN-M8 37mm FLARE PISTOL affectionately called the "Buck Roger".

I loaded the Buck and started to show him the proper two hand grip to which he said "Give me the gun, I know how to shoot the damn thing."

Wait for it..........yea..........he raised the Buck up over his head, one handed, and lit that puppy off!

Thwack!

The recoil stopped only when the Buck came in contact, spending all it's kinetic energy, on Showdy's forehead.

He dropped like a prom dress with a pool of blood forming on the bridge.

The Skipper never missed a beat, bent over and announced on the 1MC, "Doctor to the bridge, corpsman to the bridge." (Sub Drivers are sooooo kool!) I immediately requested permission to lay below. As I hit the bottom of the ladder in the control room I passed the Dr. and corpsman, first aid kit in hand, on the way up!

One smelling salts, six stitches, broken glasses and a huge dressing on the forehead later he returned to the control room and retired to his stateroom.

The stitches and dressing were gone in short order but for the remainder of our two month patrol, I got to smile every time Showdy passed me with his uber-geek taped up glassed!

Ain't karma grand?

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Great story bro,thanks.

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why would you own a gun like this?

600-gun-1.jpg

Because you can!

Thanks 2A!