Tommy Theis Holster

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by larich29, Mar 12, 2012.

1. larich29

larich29 New Member

I ordered a Tommy Theis holster today for my Ruger SR9c. Just curious if anyone has or have seen one of these holsters and how u liked it.

2. Jamesmay

Jamesmay New Member

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and the suspense is killin me. I have heard they are very high quality. I have an sr9c also.

3. larich29

larich29 New Member

When u get urs, let me know how it is. I was torn between a xbreed and the this one. I went with the Tommy Theis because it was a little cheaper and it got great reviews everywhere I looked.

4. Jamesmay

Jamesmay New Member

Same reasons for me. I will keep you posted.

5. jamesb

jamesb New Member

I have two and my father has one. They are great. One is for my PPS and I have another for my Commander length 1911. I tried carrying the 1911 in a full leather holster and just can't get totally used to it. Day I got my Theis in I put it on at 3 o clock and enjoyed it the rest of the day. It is just very squeaky right now. I need to try some baby powder next to see if that quiets it down.

6. ginfield

ginfield New Member

I ordered one this weekend for my 1911

7. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Cane should be along shortly to confirm this. The two I have gotten my hands on looked to be quality pieces and the owners love them all day.

8. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Good product. I will very likely buy some more.
    I have one for a DW CCO.

9. Jamesmay

Jamesmay New Member

Just got an update from Mr. Theis, kydex formed yesterday, will ship tomorrow. Soon my Ruger will have a permenant and quality home on my side. I have been carrying in a cordura owb and I hate it. Lays out too far and the clip finger extension prints thru my untucked wrangler shirt.

10. KY1911

KY1911 New Member

Ordered one for a 3" 1911 2 days ago and I can say that the suspense is going to kill me! Its like knowing what you're getting for Xmas and still having to wait...I'm 35 not 5, not normal haha

11. Jamesmay

Jamesmay New Member

It came in yesterday. Wearin right now. I think I just found my last holster.

12. thembones

thembones New Member

Just got an email says mine is shipped. Should be in sometime early next week and I am pumped!

13. bones72

bones72 New Member

Man I'm thinking about one of his holsters please let me know what you guys think about them :))

14. Sooie

Sooie New Member

Goto theis! Unmatched customer service, lifetime warranty. Tommy is a great guy that takes time to communicate directly with his customers.

And he can make it how YOU want it.

15. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Wow three weeks! I think i got mine like in a week. TommyTheis makes very quality holsters; i got one for my G23. Just remember once you get it to put some baby powder around the clips. They squeak like crazy but the powder stops it instantly. I havent seen a better product for the money.

16. larich29

larich29 New Member

That's great. I am really wanting to get mine in. Unfortunately, Tommy told me it was a 4 week wait. Guess I'll be waiting a while longer.

17. KY1911

KY1911 New Member

That's what he told me too 3-4 weeks but...I've seen that this Tuesday he will he working full time on his holster business so that may make it quicker I hope! He's also doing belts which I'm about to go check out now.

18. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Its worth the wait trust me...he will get all my business.

19. Otis

Otis New Member

Just ordered a holster from Tommy for my Kahr PM9. This will be the seventh holster I've purchased from him. His business has really taken off since I first started dealing with him.

He is a quality guy, makes a fantastic product and stands behind it 100%. I wasn't too happy with the retention on the holster he made for my J Frame, he fixed it right up for me.

Yes, his turn around time has gone up a little, my first holster arrived in a week, this new one looks like a three to four week wait. He has sold his other business, so he should have more time available to devote to the holster business.

His holsters are very similar to the Crossbreed Supertuck Combat Cut. The deal maker for me to go with Tommy was the fact that he had no emblems embossed on his belt clips. Someone may see the clips but they won't know it is a sidearm holster. With the Supertuck, I feel the embossed crosses on the clips give away the fact that you are carrying. Once I got the first one, I knew I had found a winner, never give it another thought. I buy a new gun, I give Tommy a call right away!

I will personally guarantee you will enjoy your holster from Tommy. If you are not absolutely delighted, send the gun and the holster to me and I will make sure they are disposed of properly!

20. PositronDave

PositronDave New Member

I have the same problem with the same gun, ordering one of these holsters within the next few days.