Todays gun quote from someone famous

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Apr 27, 2011.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
    - Larry Elder

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's a perfect example of the logic of the left. :rolleyes:

3. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I love Larry Elder, in fact I am listening to him right now. :)

4. Entelzha

Entelzha New Member

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
    — Dalai Lama XIV

5. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

6. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson

7. opaww

opaww New Member

One cannot legislate the maniacs off the street... these maniacs can only be shut down by an armed citizenry. Indeed bad things can happen in nations where the citizenry is armed, but not as bad as those which seem to be threatening our disarmed citizenry in this country at this time.

Jeff Cooper

8. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals, and to keep the King of England out of your face." — Krusty the Clown

"Some people ask: Shoot to maim, or shoot to kill? I say empty the chamber an let the Good Lord decide." - Deputy Garcia (Reno 911)

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity". - Sigmund Freud

and my sigs:

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  9. armoredman

armoredman Member

" The three most important things you must remember whenn shooting the duty sidearm is, sight alignment, sight alignment, and sight alignment."

My Academy Sergeant.

10. One can accomplish more with a smile and a gun than with just a smile alone.

attributed to Alphonse Capone

11. opaww

opaww New Member

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that ‘violence begets violence.’ I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure—and in some cases I have—that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy. – Cooper vs. Terrorism