Today is a bad day..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 23, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Today , I make the big move..! From my beautiful forest to the ugly punk azz city..! The home of my birth , (Youngstown , Ohio)..!

Nothing personal , just don't like on-lookers , too many unique hobbies.! Can't even sword play with out some demented speculation of my character..! Yeap , I've always walked to a different drummer and scrutinized because of it..!

Hmmmm..! Should I act different in the future , I am different ..! Just PM me and kindly tell me , Yo , Dango , chill Bro. And I will..!

I have been up all night ponder and for the life of me , a rather large obstacle is before me.! I like to think that i am flexible and very adaptive , we shall see..!

So begins the adventure..! Even though I've been up all night , I am having trouble leaving..! Just Eeeeek..! :confused: :)

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

Sorry to hear about the move, keep your spirits up and be determined its only a temporary move till you get another place you be your expressive self again.

3. rurak

rurak New Member

You are going to be fine. You have overcome so much already, this will be easy beans. Keep your chin up! After all, you are the Dango!!

4. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Cheer up. It will get better. I have been in similar situations.
    My families are from around your areas. Most reside in Farmington or Bristolville.

5. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

This too shall pass.

6. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

I feel for you. I just can't think of going back.

7. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

You're Dango, but who's the other guy?

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Semper Gumby. bro. (Always flexible)

9. dango

Yo , Dango to Earth , got yur ears on..?

Well , I ain't been back two hours yet and already a target of some local drunk fool..! I just don't know..! How do I stay out of trouble..? Eeeek..!

Y-Fy , I hate you , neighbors , they don't play well with others , and all the static
    BS , wow , just wow..!

Should have brought more ammo..! I hear and see everything..! Eeeek.! :eek:

Time to chain myself for their safety..! :D :confused: :eek:

10. dango

No more pizz in an moanin..! I left with a bad attitude..! Time to reprogram all input..! Only the light and not the dark..! (Drunken Monkey) ..time..! This I know and it does work..! I see and hear you but you don't know I'm here..! :)

Weeeeeeeeee..Haaaaaaah...! :D Unlock and go weed-hopper and flirt with some ladies..! :( Ok then , where are they..? :confused: :D

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

hang in there Dango. it will get better. :D

12. dango

It already is ..! :D Semi-super Dango here..! :confused: :D

13. Axxe55

we need to start the Super Dango Fan Club pretty soon!:D

hang in there Dango. you're inspiration to many partner!:D

14. dango

Gee Willikers Axxes , ...! Yeah , the how to laugh at yur fool self..! :D

:eek:..................:eek:..!

15. Axxe55

the person who can laugh at himself, will never be the butt of other peoples jokes! plus, he always has good material for his humor!:D

16. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Spent a week in Youngstown once upon a time waiting for a piece of equipment to be repaired. It was the fall of the year and was a beautiful place. Not saying I would would want to live there but met some good folks there. Do what you have to for now and then later on you will be able to do what you want. Hang in there. Life is good!!!!

17. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

dango - it may not be Crawford Co., but it is where dango is! You have the choice of making it your personal hell or your personal heaven........you choose!

Choose wisely!

Peace & love bro!!

18. dango

Well , that would depend on the availability of the female gender here , ok then , where are they..? :confused: I don't have time for hell , hell can wait..! :eek:

All is coming back to me even though it's been many years , I'll find something to do ..! :D Hmmmm..? Ifin I were a lady......? Hmmmm..? :confused: :)

19. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Yep! Grocery Store!!;)

20. dango

Yeap..! :)few other places just no bars..! :eek: :D

Well , with the super moon out and my charm at 100% , I'm hitting Mill Creek Park.! Check out the mooners , <----LOL.! Maybe I'll get raped and pillaged or something..! Later.! :D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013