To the ladies.!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Let us evaluate my situation..!
    I have no home , not much money , no interests in jewelry , not very fashionable and just all around , just a simple man with appreciation for the little things.!

My mother , an educated lady , a heart of gold , kind , loving , instilled in me all the best qualities of an old world "GENTLEMAN" ..! Always at my best when in the presents of ladies.! Always..!

Me , personally , I am in the worst shape of my life do to health issues..! These health issues have left me scared , but not hopelessly broken..! I in fact as we speak am in the process of rebuilding my body , mind and soul !

I find myself asking myself , (what do I have to offer , what can I do to spark some interests in the ladies.! I have just recently been set free. From my one and only wife .!

Other than the obvious , what can I do to capture some interests..? What captures your interests..? What I can I do to enhance and Hi-light my physical being.?

I am no quitter and am in the process of changing that also..! I am very flexible and ...? not all that hard to get along with..! Ladies , from the heart , what can I do to be that whole package.! Please understand this , I am a very physical sort of man in my hobbies and interests , but do not force my desires upon anybody.!
    We may be totally ourselves , we are what we are..!

And no , I'm not targeting anybody , just an over base on what can I so to become that desirable man..! Thank you..! :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  2. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well , let me assure you ,
    This is no ploy nor funny..! Ii sincerely ask advice of the ladies here..! I know I am not all that , like snap my fingers , you know , no my place ..!

All I want here is some helpful advice , it will be appreciated .! In my (GLORY) days , this might not be a problem at all..! Fact is , these ain't exactly my GLORY DAYS..!

What do you fine ladies find desirable , interesting , compelling .? Both on the physical and mental ..?

What do you not like..? On this forum , this is not exactly how I am , much quieter and low profile , you would never suspect it to be me . Much more polite.!

I am not all that (MACHO) ..! Please , teach me ..! Help..! :)

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I'll play.
    For me, the eye is the first part. I mean, he has to be clean and smell nice. If ya can't stomach the sight or smell of them then sure enough it won't get any easier down the road. And I don't mean california boy 'stand in the mirror longer than I do', but at least clean clothes, and hair and teeth, etc.

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Women are insanely attracted to men with no career or ambition and treat them like crap.

5. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

my wife totally went for that! oh! and i do sorta smell, but not until AFTER i got married of course.....

6. hawkguy

nice! in HS, i always pursued the gals with your set of expectations: "guys who don't stink and brush their teeth."

yeah, i did pretty well in HS...er, depending on how you look at it i suppose?..:p

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Be a bad boy...they love wreckless males...or start animal shelter, they like that too.

8. hawkguy

lmao! talk about two COMPLETELY different approaches! :D

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

And they better not smell like an ash tray.

And I got over bad boys in HS.

Now they need to have a steady job, and kind, I don't care if it is a 10 dollar an hour job, or a career, they just need to have one, and not be into Nintendo, etc. ;)

10. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

ok...so far we have a bad boy with clean teeth that runs Happy Tails Rescue :)

11. hawkguy

"hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for [Nintendo]"

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

It's nice to see all you other 'ladies' giving tips as well. :rolleyes:

13. hawkguy

a man like that can pretty much chose any woman he pleases. ;)

14. hawkguy

OUCH! alright fair enough....i'm out. i'd likely offer no good advice anyway. i was lucky enough to snag one good woman in all my dating expereince...so i'm out! hopefully for life! :)

to the OP, be a good person, be trustworthy, be yourself....things will fall into to place.

peace i'm out!

15. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

What? Yer a guy? :eek: ;)

16. hawkguy

sometimes i feel like nobody even reads my posts.....:(

17. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

tell me about it.

18. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I also feel like nobody reads your posts. :p

19. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Just be yourself and let them know how you feel about who you are. Have a sense of humor and quit being insecure. There is some one for everybody. Just don't try and be some one who you aren't, as that will never work. Be confident without being arrogant ( hard for me) and you will be fine. I'm a hunter, bass fisherman, gun buying redneck and that is what I display. You will be fine just go play as there are tons of ladies looking for a real man. By that I mean men who are who they are. Easy as women are easy.Just respect them no matter what you do ie open doors, say mam, etc.........

20. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I see where this is headed!!!!LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.