To "effah" or whom it may concern !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Feb 5, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

So , in our most polite convers. via PM , we'd made mention of a "certain" arrangement pertaining to "said account" with (X) amount of potential currency!

Silly me ! :eek: Your request of thee (X) amount was clearly stated , I by accident
    had sent a you a $14.75 M USD. bill that were tucked away in my wallet!:eek:

You owe me (.25 M USD. ) back ! Your delightful physicality , would be most
    appreciated and open arms await your personage ! Thank you for your diligent response in this minor-ish issue !

And of couse , same address;(Fullcom County Prison) and do remember .
    (Don't Bend Over ) ! :D

PS: Did try to re-PM you , but , Can't Not !? :confused: :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Dango- you are not paying attention.

We blew up his internet service provider. :eek:

Seriously you know "effah" is a scammer. We banned him twice, and shut down access from Accra. If you stir that long enough, you will get some on you.

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Did you actually send him money?

4. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

OOOH. ouch. Does that mean I shouldn't have been giving to his "Free Elmo" liberation fund for the last month?

5. dango

I ain't been around in a LONG time ! Do the math and only been back a couple of weeks and yes , I thought it funny so I attempted to be funnier ! :D

:confused:

6. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

I'm confused. and dango... you're weird. Someone was gonna say it eventually. It's better that it comes for a place of understanding :p

7. dango

Dauh , yes I am "special" (TWITCH) ! Weird you say! I say absolutely , No-fear , No hang-ups ,No phobias , 110% confidence to say whatever , but not to offend , just to make you laugh!

Life is too short and I just want to share , but either way , I live for for ME and MINE ! Have a laugh on me ! :D

PS: Like a bottle of "Vintage" MD 20/20 , I'm just a product of my many demented environments , what have you peoples done to me ? Yue shall be hearing from my Lawyer !

Obamination , since yue are in the giving and taking mode , I want a Lamborghini , yellow ! :D

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Some of what you have been smok..... Never mind.

9. dango

Well sirs and Madams-es;

Not to pee and moan ,but my "near-death experience" has changed my entire out look on all things! If I cross any lines , please tell me and I will abort!
    I try to be a reasonable gentleman and can be influenced with intellect and logic ! :)

Weird you say , THANK YUE ! :D

If you want serious-ness , Go to "Survival & sustenance ,, that's about a serious as I can be..!

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dango, i say this with all respect. you are a very likeable weird! i noticed you are a long time member here and did recently return and i want to say welcome back Dango, welcome back!:D

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What the heck are you talking about? :confused:

12. dango

Thank you , you "Boston Tea Partay-er" , Glad to be back ! :)

13. dango

Well now , I got a strange PM a week ago and thought it "as some call me WEIRD" , but funny ! I tried to return PM , but could not!

There it is,my Reply back at Mr. ****** ! :D

14. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

He's not crazy his mom had him tested.

15. dango

Cattledog , I see you have changed your Avatar ! Might I add ?

Basic "Darwinism" there , "Those that will not (Adapt) , shall parish" ! Yo , very deep there Cat'L.........! :eek: :)

16. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Yeah dango you are the cool weird. I haven't been here long so I don't know you from way back but from what I've read here lately you seem like a crack everybody up kinda person.

17. dango

I am working "WAY Hard",to stay "UP" on the wounded Planet we share ! :(

Besides , crying don't make it know better , so's laugh yur butt off ! Hoo YaaH ! But , also , stay in the "KNOW"..! ;)

It just feels better..........! :D

I'm kind a knew back myself...! :)

18. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

The Nigerians are even try to scam us on forums now huh? Im always getting fake purchase orders from paypal say an item has been paid then an email saying that they sent me to much money and they need some back. When they are confronted with being a scammer there will be no further replies. Post an Expensive item on Craig's list see for yourselves.

19. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I think his mom and dad were cousins. :D

20. dango

First off , no (OFFENSE INTENDED), Atcually , Brother and sister , West Virgin-I-A..! :D:):eek:

BACK In BLACK........!!I'M LETTIN LOOSE , FROM THE NOOSE.......Hoo YaaaH ! :D

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013