To all in Arkansas

Discussion in 'Arkansas Gun Forum' started by kryptar19, Nov 8, 2013.

1. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

We need to plan a range day. We can go to a range in the middle of the state.

There is an awesome range in Bold Knob that I've been hearing about. It's supposed to have a shotgun range, pistol range, and a 800 yard rifle range Vets Shooting Center.

2. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Sounds interesting... Let me know when and where and I will be there if I can.

3. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I was thinking maybe January 18

4. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Come on guys, I know there are more of y'all out there.

5. tri70

tri70 New Member

That sounds like fun! I will mark my calendar and see what's on the schedule with my kids sports.

6. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

This is something I'm really wanting to do. If we get enough people interested.

7. kalelvis

kalelvis New Member

Just joined the forum, but I'm down for a range day anytime!

8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

This is an old thread, but I'm game for re-opening the idea.

My divorce really killed the idea the first time. I've since moved to Searcy, and I'm still getting settled in. Still on a job hunt, but I've only been here for 4 days.

9. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member Sponsor

why arent you guys signed up and planning for the 12 april ftf shoot? the whole shin-dig is already set up and being booked as we speak. all the names on this thread have been invited, and i havent heard from any of you guys except rockratt. the ftf shoot has proven to be a lot of fun. come be part of it.

hey k19....ever shoot at hwy 1 range in jonesboro?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  10. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member Sponsor

k-19...hate to bust your bubble on vets shooting range but you might want to know its members only at 120.00 a year for memberships. they only open it to guests for special events. youd have to arrange your desire for a ftf meet around their events, to get all the ftf guys in for a get together.
    good luck on that one.