Time for Mr. Heston

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by 25-5, Nov 11, 2012.

1. 25-5

25-5 New Member

I was revisiting some of Mr. Heston's speeches and found this version. I am sorry he is gone. I hope I did the "copy" thing correct.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw[/ame]

2. Mongo

Mongo Well-Known Member Supporter

It's time for Mr. Nuggent

3. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

Although I can't stand how arrogant Ted is on religion and politics, I respect him for his willingness to stand for what he believes.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Charlton Heston was an excellent spokesman for the NRA without a doubt. i had huge respect for him for his stance on issues and that he was very vocal and passionate about his beliefs in gun owners rights. he is missed by many.

5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Maybe he really WAS Moses!:D

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

or maybe Ben Hur!:D

7. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Nuggent is not in the same class as Heston. Nuggent marginalizes himself with no help needed from the antis. Charlton Heston was an icon. IMHO

8. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Heston was a great man, and a fine American, Nugent is a rock star whom I agree with on most issues of politics.

While both are entertainers, one is an icon, and that one is Heston.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  9. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

It's a damn shame we don't have Charlton Heston around today. We really really need a guy that well spoken and eloquent to stand up in the crowd now more than ever.

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

Heston would beat Nugent's *** "draft dodging". He would shake his hand for taking a firm stand since then though.

11. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

There is no one that can replace Charlton Heston and it is a damn shame too! We need someone to be our voice without looking like a radical. Make no mistake, I respect what Ted is doing and saying, but he is no Charlton Heston.