Timber Wolf frames anyone?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by triggernomic, Dec 13, 2011.

1. triggernomic

triggernomic New Member

Anybody here have any experience with the Timber Wolf frames? They're cheaper than the Glock frames. Might buy one for a 357SIG buildup if I ever get around to it.

2. DerHund15

DerHund15 New Member

The Timberwolf frames feel really good in the hand, they're slimmer than a standard Glock frame and the angle is a bit different. They don't have any downsides that I can tell but that's just my opinion.

3. SK2344

SK2344 New Member

Why!

I have 4 Glocks and they all have Grip Reductions and the Finger Grooves removed. This modification was done to all because I just love Glocks and I was willing to put the extra money into these guns so they fit my hand perfectly! I would never change the frame because it would IMO no longer be a Glock. Just go with another gun that feels good for you or get the Grip reduction!:cool:

4. triggernomic

triggernomic New Member

I like the grip being fat. I have never seen a TW up close and didn't realize they were slimmer. I have really long fingers (probably big enough to palm a basketball almost), so the glock grips are perfect as is. I like the factory glock grip angle, too. It's perfect. Guess I'll not be getting a TW frame then.