Tiger Woods at The Masters

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lonyaeger, Apr 7, 2010.

Tiger at The Masters?

Poll closed Apr 11, 2010.
  1. Tiger misses cut.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Tiger makes cut.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Tiger finishes in top ten.

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  4. Tiger wins The Masters.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Tiger leaves course for "some strange," is disqualified.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Other.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I don't know how many golfers live here, but millions of non-golfers all over the world have been drawn to this story over the last five or so months. If you're not watching his return to professional golf, you might want to have someone put a mirror under your nostrils to check for signs of breathing.

So cast your vote in my very first poll, and please elaborate on your choice if you care to.

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

He'll qualify, but if he's not over par going into the last round, I'll be amazed. Two entirely different realms.

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

lon,

I think Tiger has the capability of winning, and I know he's going to be hungry for the win to show the nay-sayers he's still in the game, but there are others who are going to be as determined to win that's why I put him as finishing in the top ten.

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Wouldn't that be an incredible story....if he DID win?

5. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

I agree with Car54, he's not going to win it, but he'll definitely finish in the top 10.

6. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Because of all of the media hype, this will be as big as the SuperBowl. Especially if he is in the hunt. JMHO.

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Man, I'll be glad when it goes back to stories about gold when it comes to him. I have said from the beginning this is not news. There are more important things to look at than who some golfer is boinking. Now catch him with a sheep and I"ll pay more attention.
    Ti-i-i-i-i-iiige-e-e-err-r-r-r--rrrr Coo-o-o-m-m-m-e Ba-a-a-a--ack!!!
    Yo-o-o-o-o-ou sa-a-a--aaii-i-i-iid yo-o-o-o-o-o--oou Lo-o-o-o-ved me-e-e-ee

heh

8. Car54

Car54 New Member

Mickelson wins the Masters. Tiger was 4th.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

The FTF polls again are more accurate than Rasmussen!

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The guy couldn't keep it in his pants. He's an unfaithful jerk. I don't care about his return to golf or his return to a whorehouse. He's not worth my time or energy.

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Aww, he could not help it, CA. He has an illness; sex addiction. :D

I agree with you 100% CA. I really don't understand why there is so much media attention about it. It's not like he was married to Sandra Bullock or anyting. :)

12. WDB

WDB New Member

Well he finished in the top ten. The MAN who won it knows what it is to be a good golfer and a better husband. It couldn't of had a better ending...a life lesson.

I heard there is a cure for Tiger's adiction....CA already broke the story. KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.