Tiger Woods at Obama Inauguration

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Last Crow, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

Received this in an e-mail.
    Some information I found on his web site.
    Wake-up time
    Did you know that Tiger's alarm clock is set at 5:00 a.m. sharp?
    Biggest challenge
    Did you know that Tiger's biggest challenge is to become a better person tomorrow?
    Retreat
    Did you know that Tiger's retreat is to go underwater shooting fish?
    Perfect day
    Did you know Tiger's perfect day is to surf, ski, play golf and go spear-fishing in the same day?
    TigerWoods.com: About Tiger: Did You Know
    Information from e-male came from this web bage has link to vidio.
    Tiger Woods speech at the Obama inauguration « Free Us Now Weblog

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Excellent post there Last Crow, Wood's is no doubt, the talented offspring that results from a disciplined, yet loving family life and father. He listened, learned, worked hard and respected his father's advise and those around him and used that valuable life education, discipline, hard work, advice and skill, to be what and where he is today.

"I am the son of a man who dedicated his life to his country, family and the
    military, and I am a better person for it. "
    Tiger Woods.

Jack

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Great post Last Crow...I had not seen it anywhere before this! Thanks!!

4. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

Various Tea Party organizations including Silent Majority and Tea Party Patriots are holding rallies in front of media outlets on Oct 17, called "Operation: Can You Hear Me Now?". Get in touch with some of these organizations and see about adding to their numbers at least at this time. If you are already planning on attending, a mention of Tiger Woods on your sign might be appropriate...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  5. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

This is truly an excellent post containing information I never heard about a man I never thought twice about! I have a completely different opinion and respect for Tiger Woods now.

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Thanks for posting that. Good info.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

:eek: I had no idea. Thanks for posting that insightful info.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice post. I definitely had no idea his old man wa a career military operator. I have respected the man for the way he has handled his "stardom" and fame, much like Michael, but now I have an even greater respect for him.

But, golf still sucks....

JD

9. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Ain't THAT the truth! Golf balls are pretty neat though - a couple miles of continuous rubber bands and a nice steel ball bearing in the center - makes great wrist rocket ammo!

10. Charger Fan

Charger Fan New Member

Exactly what I was thinking as I read that. It's good to know that there's some "sane" people out there who are in the limelight.
    Gary Sinise is another one who is a downright fine individual in real life.

11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That is truly awesome and I'm pretty upset the media didn't cover it.

12. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

+10 on Gary Sinise. He's a real patriot who has donated a lot of his time and effort to support the troops.

13. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

Thanks guys. When I was checking the story on the Internet there was some hype that Woods was going to speak. It was posted on the Internet just after he spoke, but not much was said. It does look like the story is getting around now. To late for the MSM to pick up on it.

14. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Crow:

It is not that it IS too late for the MSM to pick up on and report.....it is a story that the MSM would never WANT to report, as it does not perpetuate the myth of the Messiah.

But thanks for posting the story, I have always thought Tiger Woods was a class act, and now this confirms it!

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

We have to mention Denzel Washington as well. Another great human being who happens to be famous. Very good man in my opinion.

JD