Thunder 380 Range Report

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by pumpkinball, Sep 4, 2010.

1. pumpkinball

pumpkinball New Member

I got myself a Bersa Thunder 380 back in July and to be perfectly honest, I forgot to give ya'll the range report. And since I've been busy and going out of town and all alot lately, Ihaven't gotten to spend much time up at the range since I got my new Thunder. However, I do carry it all the time, it is extremely reliable, and even with my not so pefect abilities, it's pretty darn accurate too. I hit up the range yesterday evening. Like I've said in the past, the range I go to is outdoor and the shortest field is 50yds. So yes I did some 50yd shots. 75% on a 12"x12" paper. At 25 yds 94% on paper. At 15yds I had 100% within the first taget circle, which is 5". At 10yds I had a max spread of 3 1/4". This was all using a plain jane jacketed round nose. So am I impressed? YES! I love my Bersa. I just wish that they offered this same design in 9mm Luger. I would reccomend this gun to anyone for CC.

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I have the one with the 8 round mag. Nice little gun. I recently bought the Bersa Compact Carry Pro. It's a 45 ACP. Another nice gun. I don't think you can go wrong with a Bersa. The only thing I would improve on the .380 would be the sights. They are pretty darn small. But they are usable!

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Sounds pretty good to me. I like the Bersa Thunder .380. I think it's a sleeper deal.

4. pumpkinball

pumpkinball New Member

I agree rick but a the same time my dad's has the black slide and his came with truglo sights and are alot more impressive