Thumbs Up to SmartReloader CS!

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Txhillbilly, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I bought a SmartReloader ISD electronic powder dispenser/scale about 3 1/2 years ago. It has always worked perfectly,and for a lot less than a RCBS Chargemaster set-up.
    A couple days ago,I was out in the shop loading some new powders that I want to try out. I was using my Uniflow powder dispenser,and decided to fire up the SmartReloader ISD.
    After letting it warm up for a few minutes,I tried to calibrate the scale as I always do at first. It wouldn't calibrate! I tried several times,and finally gave up.

These units come with a 2 year warranty,so I figured I was SOL on getting it fixed unless I sent it in to get repaired on my own dime.
    I called SmartReloader today,and they are sending me a new power supply for it.They said that is probably the problem,and if it doesn't fix it,to let them know and they will work on replacing it for me.

I'm glad there are still good companies around that care about keeping their customers happy after the sale.:D

2. activereality

activereality New Member

I have been eyeballing one of these for a few months at my fav LGS. To know they honor their product this much is a nice touch and an added cherry for ownership.

I am hearing more and more good stories of companies backing up their product to the n'th degree. I like the "whatever it takes to make it right" attitude.