Thumbs up to RCBS

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by stalkingbear, Jun 2, 2011.

1. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

A couple days ago I contacted RCBS customer service by email regarding my old set of scales. Yesterday I received an email that they're going to send me all the parts to make it work like new for NO CHARGE. Even though I told them the scales was bought in the 70s too! RCBS is in my book the best company out there. You could find a RCBS product in a field, send it back, and they would refurbish it or send you a new 1 back at no charge. The fact that it says RCBS on it means it's under lifetime warranty.

2. opaww

opaww New Member

Good deal...I'll see about shooting a letter of thanks and support to RCBS for their quick responce and willingness to help you out.

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

The few dealings I've had with RCBS customer service have been fantastic.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Good to know.

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

That's great to hear Bear.. Its nice to see some companies still standing behind their products..

6. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I agree,RCBS is a great company.I bought a used Uniflow powder measure and it had a couple parts that needed to be replaced.I sent them an email asking about the price of the parts.They contacted me,and sent me the parts for free.

7. Silvertip 44

Silvertip 44 New Member

Yes sir, I have nothing but praise for the way RCBS has handled my problems at no cost.

8. TXJohn

TXJohn New Member

I once bought a RCBS Reloader 3 single stage press and it was missing the spent primer tray and I called them about replacement they sent it to me at no charge. Very good company.

9. Sonnypie

Sonnypie New Member

Very encouraging replies....

I have a new shell plate on back order from RCBS for my Auto 4 press I use for pistola casings.
    The girl (Lady, Woman?) on the phone sez, "What's wrong with the shell plate in it?"
    Oh, nothing. I just want to set up for different than .44 Magnum.

Should've lied and said the old #3 is wore plumb out. :rolleyes:
    But that'd be a big lie. ;)

She said it'd be about 2-3 weeks before the back order was in. I thanked her, made payment on the new part, and here I sit on my thumbs. (Do you know how hard it is to type like that?)
    I am having trouble with the indexing on the press. Maybe I will call them next week to chat.
    This is my 3rd post and look at what I've learned already!
    Thanks!