Banned
13,934 Posts
Not me I prefer this one.

Attachments

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Not a fan of the rock, huh?
I actually laughed out loud and spit some of my beverage out when I first read it - but in the interest of keeping things on a question/response level, I refrained from adding a javelin and a molotov. :D

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
hey guys that rock should not be taken so lightly...
you could give someone a major concussion with that one
:p

but i would have to say i like JD's molotov
simple and effective
:D

i've seen people throwing stuff like swords if that counts...

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
Hey Sarge I like the one in the middle the best.

We did one time get to shoot a LAW into a bunker filed the the old pineapple granades. Little factoid that non-military people may not know. The current grenade (Middle one above) is the exact shape as a Major League Baseball. They figured that most boys play baseball at one time or another and that if it were shaped like a baseball it would help in throwing and accuracy.

They also are good for fishing as well. We were on the grenade range at Fort Hood one time and I was up for the live fire. I turned to my buddy and said watch this I am going for one of the 55 gal blue drums film it for me ok. So he gets the camera ready from about 300 yards out and starts rolling. Would you believe me if I told you i dropped my first one right in one and sent it 50' in the air. I wish I still had that video.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Hey Sarge I like the one in the middle the best.

We did one time get to shoot a LAW into a bunker filed the the old pineapple granades. Little factoid that non-military people may not know. The current grenade (Middle one above) is the exact shape as a Major League Baseball. They figured that most boys play baseball at one time or another and that if it were shaped like a baseball it would help in throwing and accuracy.

They also are good for fishing as well. We were on the grenade range at Fort Hood one time and I was up for the live fire. I turned to my buddy and said watch this I am going for one of the 55 gal blue drums film it for me ok. So he gets the camera ready from about 300 yards out and starts rolling. Would you believe me if I told you i dropped my first one right in one and sent it 50' in the air. I wish I still had that video.
I used to scare the **** out of my squad leader, because I threw grenades like a baseball, instead of lobbing them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not me I prefer this one.
LMAO!!!! I showed this to my ma... we laughed like crazy! I actually was asking you guys in another thread about improvised thrown weapons. I have to agree about the rock those suckers can do serious damage to anyone's head if they connect and even if you connect with someone's back or leg it will hurt like a dickens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts