Throwing Weapons :)

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by sharpshooter53, Jan 18, 2009.

1. sharpshooter53

sharpshooter53 New Member

post all your homemade, improvised or just simply bought throwing weapons here!

2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009

3. matt g

Not a fan of the rock, huh?

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Not me I prefer this one.

Attached Files:

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I actually laughed out loud and spit some of my beverage out when I first read it - but in the interest of keeping things on a question/response level, I refrained from adding a javelin and a molotov. :D

JD

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

OMG that was too funny.

7. junho806

junho806 New Member

hey guys that rock should not be taken so lightly...
    you could give someone a major concussion with that one
    :p

but i would have to say i like JD's molotov
    simple and effective
    :D

i've seen people throwing stuff like swords if that counts...

8. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I'm with you on this one! Nothing is sharper than kitten claws, and they just LOVE to use them!

9. matt g

[​IMG]

10. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I prefer these throwing weapons. :D

[​IMG]

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hey Sarge I like the one in the middle the best.

We did one time get to shoot a LAW into a bunker filed the the old pineapple granades. Little factoid that non-military people may not know. The current grenade (Middle one above) is the exact shape as a Major League Baseball. They figured that most boys play baseball at one time or another and that if it were shaped like a baseball it would help in throwing and accuracy.

They also are good for fishing as well. We were on the grenade range at Fort Hood one time and I was up for the live fire. I turned to my buddy and said watch this I am going for one of the 55 gal blue drums film it for me ok. So he gets the camera ready from about 300 yards out and starts rolling. Would you believe me if I told you i dropped my first one right in one and sent it 50' in the air. I wish I still had that video.

12. matt g

I used to scare the **** out of my squad leader, because I threw grenades like a baseball, instead of lobbing them.

13. HunterMarksman338

HunterMarksman338 New Member

LMAO!!!! I showed this to my ma... we laughed like crazy! I actually was asking you guys in another thread about improvised thrown weapons. I have to agree about the rock those suckers can do serious damage to anyone's head if they connect and even if you connect with someone's back or leg it will hurt like a dickens.