Thought yall might like this

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Remy308, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Remy308

Remy308 New Member

I ran across this site a couple of years ago and ordered a pen the same day. This guy makes some beautiful pens with .308 and 30-06 casings. I got a .308 with black walnut. I don't know this guy, so I am not trying to up his sales, I just thought some might find his products interesting.

pauls custom pens

2. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Sure wish I would have found these earlier so I could have grabbed one for pops for Christmas, I think it's too late now to get it shipped in time. Thank you for the link, those sure are beautiful. I wonder if they write well. I am very picky about pens from a little bit of drafting experience.

3. Remy308

Remy308 New Member

They do write very well, mine takes a cross refill, I think he only uses parker and cross refills.

4. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

I preferr a gel tip with a little fatter point, one of my chepo favorites of all time are Piolt V5's. Are they anything like that? I may pick one up for myself and one for the pops just for grins and giggles.

5. Remy308

Remy308 New Member

I am not wild about the gel tip, so I have not used one in a long while, but his website says the pens will accept a gel refill.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

SS I love me a Piolt V5 and V7's some of the smoothed cheap writing pens out there.

My new thing are the sharpie fine tip pens. They write good but soak through cheap paper easy.