Those thing that just shouldnt be done.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by kaido, Feb 19, 2012.

1. kaido

kaido New Member

Was going to put this with my range report, but didn't feel it fit there for sure, so I'll put it here. Mods, feel free to move if you feel it fits better there.

Was at the range yesterday with a friend firing some .22s and just having some fun, as normal there was another group there with us. Since I'm a fan of the AR and buddy had one, I could help up look over and admire it every now and again.

Here's what actually bugged me a little but. In Canada your only (legally) allowed a five round mag, so to get six rounds, the owners friend put on in the tube. That didn't bug me at all since I'd do the exact same. What did but me a little, even though I know he probably didn't think about it, is when he inserted the mag and then let the bolt fly home. If you caught it, he already had one in the tube and a load mag in the rifle, this, not so surprisingly, caused a double feed.

Before it gets said, I know it wasn't my rifle and it shouldn't of bugged me or I should of said something before he let the bolt fly forward, but when there's shot guns, rifles and hand guns going off, I doubt he'd of headed me.

Just needed to get that out there.

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

lol. perhaps he needs a refreshing course in Ar workings.b

3. kaido

kaido New Member

You might just be right, but I figured the owner might of gave him the run down since they where talking right before that.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Things that shouldn't be done....Peeing against the wind !!!...:eek:....

5. kaido

kaido New Member

You know, I can honestly say I've never done that haha
    Something else that shouldn't be done is trying to get your dog to pee on someone's car.....never know if their watching you.

6. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Why would anyone want a 5 shot AR 15??:confused: Maybe there is a market for 2 cylinder Corvetts.:confused:

7. kaido

kaido New Member

Hey man, here in Canada it's either a 5-6shot AR-15 or no AR. I'll let you decide which is worse. Haha