This Thread is for Glockman1990

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by SGT-MILLER, Oct 23, 2009.

1. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

This thread is for Glockman1990 to answer if he is man enough. Since you decided to lie in a public forum, I am calling you out in a public forum.

I have caught you in your lie about serving in the military and doing time in Iraq. You are impersonating a US military service member and that is a federal crime. I am an E-6 in the United States Air Force, and I am going to give you exactly one chance to come clean. This is no joke and I encourage you to take me seriously. You are not the first impersonator I have dealt with.

You have two choices:

1. Admit on this forum that you lied about being a service member and doing time in Iraq. With that, I want you to apologize to all service members on this forum.

2. Continue on the same path of lying and dis-honoring the citizens that are actually serving this country.

There will be consequences to your actions if you choose option number 2. I will not tolerate this behavior, and will report your information to the proper authorities on my installation. I have your youtube account also.

This is what you said in the concealed carry forum (Thread is titled: Would you open carry if you could?) (You can find this post on page 6 of that thread. It was made on the 19th of this month)
    This is your response to my message to you from my youtube account asking if you are in the military. As you can see, I can be resourceful when I need answers to my questions:

I trust you will make the correct decision. Don't make this dog angry.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Sgt. Miller said it well. There are many Veterans and some active duty Service members here. We do not take kindly to liars and frauds.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

4. Glockmaniac

Glockmaniac New Member

that guy said he's 19?? he's basicaly a child lolol.

i think he take the movies he look at too seriously ,dreaming about who he'd love to be . it seems he'd like to be a different character than who he is in truth.

he wanna be , but seems sour about who he is in the real life....a yong child.

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I second that

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

The Ninja was back Posting jibberish and claiming other youtube channels as his own.
    This is a BUMP

8. suprdave

suprdave New Member

What a punk. I may not be a vet, but my dad is. He would love to get a few minutes alone with this little sh*t. I hope he gets what he deserves...

9. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

His youtube account is BMD17.

I sent him a couple of personal messages, and he decided to threaten me instead of being a man about it. I figured he wouldn't take the high road. Typical 19 year old. It's scary that someone like him is carrying a firearm around his town.

The info has been passed on and will be looked into. Problem solved.

10. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Please post the P.M.'s. That'll get things going.

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

There's a special place in Hell for pukes like him, age notwithstanding. You see, with age comes wisdom, quite often in the form of unpleasant experiences. Pissing on an electric fence. Shooting a bottle rocket out of your ***-cheeks. Pissing off REAL veterans.

12. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I'll light the fuse!

13. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Thought you did....all his post got nuked:D

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Wasn't me. [​IMG]

15. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

JUSTICE!!!

He wants to play bad *** soldier, then he must go through the same initiation and SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape) training. What a turd. :rolleyes:

Jack

Attached Files:

• wb.jpg
      wb.jpg
      File size:
      31.6 KB
      Views:
  16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Why is this in the handgun section? I almost missed it, and thought he was working on way 6 to take down attackers.

The time has come for the "You're a Douche" thread, lately I think it would surpass the Random Thoughts thread in volume.

Good catch, Miller.

17. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I put it in the handgun section because I knew that this is the most likely place Glockman1990 would go when he logged in again. He was all about his new Glock 26, so I figured he'd be around in this section.

Since he had been nuked from the site, there isn't much of a reason to keep this up. He's been called out, and dealt with and he knows it. He hasn't responded back to me on my youtube account either. I went ahead and blocked him from my youtube account because everything that been handled, and I'm actually helping him out. I know he probably wants to play bad azz and make more threats eventually, but I'm not giving him the means to do so and get himself dug in deeper.......I'm such a nice guy.

He won't be anywhere around these parts again. At least not with that screen name.

18. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

What a fu*^ing tool .. I really like the video with the mask and sunglasses on like hes trying to hide, then there are multiple others right next to it with his face showing :confused:

19. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I hope you follow up Sgt. and he gets a serious wake up call. It is definitely disrespectful to those great men and women that have served PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.

Glockman1990 - Nut up, come clean, learn from your experience and use this as a springboard to leave boyhood behind.

20. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

He decided to make a video about me on his youtube account (BMD17). I feel loved.

You all should check it out.