This Sucks Bad

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jeepcreep927, May 19, 2011.

1. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

My baby left me about 0830 this morning after having emergency surgery for "bloat" late Sunday night/ early Monday morning. I am at a complete loss. I read it on here somewhere but can't remember who said it: "People live too long, dogs don't live long enough". Sorry for not giving proper credit.

Goodbye Beya. I love you. I am a fukking mess...

Attached Files:

2. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

JC, what a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I am so sorry. My prayers and deepest sympathies go out to you.:(

4. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Man I really hate that. I need to go home and spend some time with my 2 dogs now. My deepest sympathies and prayers Jeep.

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

My condolences for you jc

6. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Sorry to hear about your loss.

7. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I'm sorry about your loss :( Losing a loved one is always hard to deal with, be it human or animal :(

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'm very sorry for your loss.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Man I hate to hear that. I'm very sorry for your loss too. I love dogs. :(

10. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Lost souls.........

I feel your pain, beautifull dog. Show us some pics when you find a replacement. Thats one reason why loving dog owners have such BIG HEARTS.........:)

11. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

OH SHI!!! :eek:
    Sorry to hear, Thats a shame. :(
    You will be in our thoughts today.
    Best of luck my friend.

12. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

This too shall pass. But, knowing that doesn't help any. :( I'm saddened by your loss.

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

We're all a little less with your loss.

14. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

What a beautiful dog. I feel your pain. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

15. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough"

Someone take credit for this please. I can't stop crying.

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

JeepCreep, I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful dog. It's an Akita, right? Wonderfully faithful dogs. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Hang in there and know you did all you could and there was nothing more that could have been done. She is pain free now and will always watch over you.

That is a great picture of you and your beautiful dog. Look at the look on both your faces. That is love.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Oh man. Damn allergies!

My sincerest condolences brother! I am merely away from home and this post has me in almost tears.

I sincerely hope she is in a better place looking down on you and smiling, waiting.

Somebody get that Rainbow Field poem/story in here.

*sniff, sniff*

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Hope it helps....

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

19. jayguy

jayguy New Member

Sorry for you loss.My dad had a dog when he was 10 and it saved him once from a badger that attacked him.He ended up getting run over by a car a few months later my dad was heart broken.:(

20. fireguy

fireguy New Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Good dogs are hard to get over.