This should get things going!! Bedtime guns

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Dearhunter, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

OK, this should create a lot of diversity. WHAT WEAPON DO YOU HAVE CLOSE BY WHEN YOU SLEEP IN YOUR BED.

I sleep with my Colt .45 (230 gr.hollow points in my nite stand/table. see photo
    in case I have to roll out of bed and hit the floor, I have a moss. 20 guage with grip handle load with 00 buck, under my side of the bed. see photo
    [/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I sleep closer to my XD 45acp than I do my wife :p
    Well- most times :eek:

[​IMG]

3. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

I have my Sig 40 under my mattress.

[​IMG]

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

.25 cal Ruby on headboard.

Attached Files:

5. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

S&W 686 under the pillow

Attached Files:

6. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Just a S&W 59...

If I had that that M1... Lets just say It wouldnt be "Garand Thumb" Id be worried about... ;):p:eek:

7. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I have my HK USP 45 in the night stand with a surefire light next to it and a Winchester 1300 12 ga loaded with 00 buck in the closet .

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  8. BallisticSurgeon

BallisticSurgeon New Member

I have my polymer Judge and XD45 in my handgun safes on each side of the bed for me and my wife.

9. Westy

Westy New Member

Had to check..... :D

Attached Files:

10. Todd_

Todd_ New Member

Mossberg 500 with attached light in the shotgun for primary HD use, AR15 under the bed until I get a safe. No children around to worry about.

11. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

Xdm .45 with Remington golden sabers in the top drawer of my dresser. Got a kid on the way so I gotta start gun proofing the place.

12. mdemotte

mdemotte New Member

image-3232099115.jpg

Under a soft pillow!

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

My GP100 is in a biometric safe right next to my bed. The gun is loaded with .357 hollow points. A mag flashlight on top of the safe. The safe is attached to the frame of my waterbed, which weighs about a gazillion pounds.

The GP100 shares the safe with my SigP238 and my Mark II. The Mark II is not loaded but the Sig has a mag full of Hornady Critical Defense ammo in it.

The front and back doors are steel doors with Schlage locks and dead bolts. Three dogs, one a protective Border Collie and two little yappers. :D

I live in a very safe, quiet, little farm town in a neighborhood where we all have known each other for years and raised our kids together. Just think if I lived in The City. :eek:

14. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

If u Lived in the city u would be around people with 2 to 3 times what u have. Us city folk don't mess around. We live with gangbangers and every other criminal. Lol.

Zamzow

15. winds-of-change

Haha.........by The City I mean Chicago. Where only the criminals carry the guns in the streets. I'd put "ROFL" but it is true and it isn't really funny at all. :cool:

16. Zamzow

Zamzow New Member

It was a sarcastic lol. I live in California where not only do all the criminals have guns, but they r also protected by our politicians. Plus make it very difficult for citizens to own a gun but make it even easier for criminals to have them. Top that. Seriously.

Zamzow

17. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

SIG P226 .40 in my bedside quick access vault

18. barneygoogle

barneygoogle New Member

19. winds-of-change

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think we are pretty well matched for living in gun unfriendly states.

In Illinois I don't think the criminals are protected by the politicians but in Chicago and Cook county the law abiding citizens are just short of hog tied when it comes to defending themselves. I don't live in Cook County and I live in a farming area where guns are much more acceptable. What self respecting farmer doesn't have at least a shot gun to protect his livestock and pets from the local wildlife. It is much easier for me to own a gun where I live then it is for those living in Cook County.