This Set Of Photos Show It Is Not A Gun Problem

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by AR10, Feb 25, 2013.

1. AR10

AR10 New Member

Guns don't harm people, nut jobs on Prozac do!

Attached Files:

2. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

They all look possessed :eek.

3. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

I blame the parents.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

There are many people on Prozac and other anti-depressants who are not "nut jobs".

Grown ups need to take responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming their parents for everything they do and everything that goes wrong in their lives.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm sorry, but i would ROFLMAOSMP to see a compilation of those goofy effers school photos through the years. I know some people don't photograph well but DAMN! Those are some goofy-looking individuals.

6. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Look at their eyes. Their all tuned in to the same channel.

7. FullautoUSA

I don't think that they did this because they are mentally ill, I think they did this because they are just true scumbags. The fact that they do these acts in GFZ's leads me to believe that they know that they're doing something wrong.

8. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

A while back someone here posted a multiple page list of the mass shooters, killers, and suicide comitte's who where on Prozack, Rittelin, or one of the other "behavior" drugs America began giving it's children 20 years ago.

While I'm sure not everyone on these drugs "short circuits", I'm also not ready to say there is no link.

Tack

9. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Tack,

I think your suspicion is probably correct. In point of fact, the medical community thinks your suspicion is probably correct. Any drug powerful enough to alter the chemical processes in the brain is also powerful enough to interfere with those processes. The side effects are generally mild, but vary from individual to individual. The most common side effects are mood swings and changes in behavior. You only have to read the label to understand that the side effects can be the same or worse than the behaviors that the drugs are supposed to suppress.

I wonder how much worse society would be without the drugs than it is with them. True, there are some people that the drugs do help. The real question is, without having a medical professional observe the behavior of the individual that they are administering the medication to, how can they have any way of knowing if they've helped the person or made the problem worse. That's the shortcoming of the "pill for this and pill for that" solution. The medical professionals no longer have much interest in science (big pharma is not medicine), so the problem is only going to get worse.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  10. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Prozac and other anti-depressants can cause extreme and often violent reactions in a small percentage of their users. I've seen it personally, it completely changed the guys personality and not for the better. He went completely crazy on it, threatened people, cussed out some old people, stalked people. The guy was a total introvert before he got on the prozac, and harmless. It basically drove him insane.

11. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

The last facebook post of John Noveske was a list of mostly kids who were on prescription drugs who either killed people or themselves. There are too many instances of bad things happening with these drugs to not be some truth in it.

12. Alpinet6

Alpinet6 New Member

They all have some sort of mental condition. They're adults and need to take responsibility for their horrible actions. Yes it is a tragic that all those people died but there are still going to be crimes committed involving guns. There is no justice in "gun control". You wouldn't see a sane person with any mental conditions walk into a school and shoot it up.

13. Vincine

Vincine New Member

The question is:

Would the violent acts and costs to society from people who are schizoid and have a lack of impulse control on psychopharmaceuticals

greater or less

than the violent acts and costs to society from people who would be schizoid with a lack of impulse control were they not on psychopharmaceuticals?

14. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Well you have to wonder how people got by, since the dawn of man, without all the psychopharmaceuticals they feed people these days. I guess it's a wonder humanity has made it to this point without killing itself off.

15. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I am tired of hearing how everything is an illness. There is no illness that makes someone go around shooting a bunch of inocent people...especially children. Those men are all evil cowards...nothing more...nothing less!

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've seen a compilation of the Lanza scum. He looked sane and aware, although kinda goofy, up until he was about 15, then the pics took a very noticeable change. He had an intense, anguished and almost angry look in his eyes from then on.

17. FullautoUSA

I agree, the only illness those demons have is that they are just truly evil.

18. nicknowsky

nicknowsky New Member

Here in CT Malloy is pushing some real crap laws, and there are a few big gun makers still here in CT who are thinking of packing up shop and heading out....laws are gonna hurt more families and jobs than do good...we have strict laws already. CT isn't really focusing on mental illness, they might be saying it to the press but no action is being taken yet.

19. nicknowsky

nicknowsky New Member

CT has some top notch private psychiatric hospitals like the famous Silver Hill, but state insurance and state funded programs in CT are a joke....focus on the sick and not legal law abiding trained gun owners

20. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Well, they didn’t. They were burned at the stake, stoned, tortured, or otherwise killed, maimed, or ostracised. Best case? Locked up in the attic or basement.