This makes me sick!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, May 6, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

They were talking about it on KKOB 770 this afternoon. I cam up on another forum. Some of the wording I will not use from that forum!

The local paper is not covering online! From what the talk show was discussing that he is going for mental evaluation for lesser charge; however, no word on what will happen. :eek: :mad: The callers were non-stop and pissed off!

Illegal immigrant or not, this "MF" should have his balls crammed down his throat and be sodomized with his own organ.

20 Year old illegal immigrant arrested in Albuquerque for molesting 6 year old!

Newsvine - 6-year old raped - 20-year old illegal immigrant arrested - now charged with rape and kidnapping

Police have arrested Juan Gonzalez, 20, an illegal immigrant, at the Midtown Sports & Wellness after he took a shower to wash away evidence of the crime. Gonzalez and a staff member had earlier helped the girl fix a video game a few minutes earlier. Gonzalez returned to the room a short time later.

"The most horrific thing you could imagine a child could go through," Albuquerque Deputy Chief Beth Paiz said. "He held his hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream. He could hear the child say 'Stop! Stop! Stop!'"

After the sexual assault, the 6-year old came out of the room crying and told a staff member what happened.

"He admitted, 'I have a problem touching children.'" Paiz said.

Gonzalez is a member of the gym and his mother works nights at the gym as a janitor. Police say Immigration Customs Enforcement will like get involved as the Gonzalez case moves forward. Members outside the gym on Wednesday were shocked to hear about the incident.

Here is what I was able to find.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

For me, the immigration status of the accused ( guilty as a muthaf*cka ) is a non issue.

ANYONE that touches a child, especially one in their care, deserves to have the worst possible torture put upon them, while medically kept awake and forced to watch, before being cut to pieces and fed to those starving dogs and cats in animal shelters. :cool:

There is no reason for anyone who touches a child to be given a seond trial, a state sponsored cell/meals/exercise yard.

They should be made example of, then their corpse should serve a higher purpose. Like holding up a snake's *** in a wagon rut. :mad:

JD

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

This sorry POS and others like him should be used as tactical live targets at a private range or let loose to be tracked and hunt down for sport. :mad:

Jack

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

we had a mexican illegal up here in Astoria who molested an 8 year old and his defense statement was.............I was going to marry her.. save the tax dollars and feed thier guilty asses to the hogs.

5. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

+1

Child molesters should be given their own little preview of hell for a few months before being sent there. They don't deserve a quick death. :mad:

A while ago my mother (human rights lawyer/activist :( ) run a study with funds from some ridiculous organization like Amnesty International about how the "rights" of child molesters (they called them something nicer) were being abused at Argentine jails. Apparently even the scum locked in there considered those guys to deserve some special punishment and took it upon themselves to make sure they got it.

One of the things that study pointed out is that the suicide rate amongst child molesters was the highest of all convicted felons. So at least those dirt bags who eat, get medical care and a roof over their heads thanks to my taxes are torturing child rapists to the point of forcing them to kill themselves. If this piece of s%&t is deported, I hope he gets a similar treatment at a Mexican prison.

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

They can be tortured like Gerard Butler did to the man who kiulled his wife and kid in the movie Law Abiding Citizen.

7. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Save the government money and spend .50 cents for convicted child molester!

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

+1, JD!!

This kind of thing makes me so damned angry I could chew nails and spit .50 Cal.!!

Tie this piece of human refuse to the back of a slow boat cruising through the glades for gators!!

9. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Child molesters and their supporters in the ACLU should be gutted.

10. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

To the credit of career criminals, child molesters are marked for death in prison as soon as they are identified.

11. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Gork they now send most molesters and sex offenders to different prisons for their protection.

12. sabot_round

sabot_round New Member

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

JD's extremely valid point is that illegal or not, still an effing kid toucher (props to Tango).

I lived in and around Cleveland for 16 of my 23 years as an adult. I don't live there now, but I am still signed up for alerts from the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Dept on sex offenders within a one (1, yes, ONLY 1) mile radius of where I lived. I get 3-4 alerts per month. :eek:

As far as I know, there is no federal prison system for child molesters. They are kept (for the most part) separate from the common yards. That does not mean they are untouchable, since EVERYONE in the regular prison system would like to see them dead. There are no gangs or guards that want to see them live.

The US legal system is not perfect. I do believe that it is better than any other legal system in the world. Are there way too many protections, loopholes and appeals in place? Hellz yes. Are those in place to protect the innocent? Yes, and I venture that most of you are pro-Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Ok, before you think I am protecting or arguing for working the system, I will say this once. (ok, maybe more than once)

There are cases where swift justice must be administered for the good of the populace and economy!

14. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

No amount of pain and suffering would be enough for pieces of sh!t like this. At my work there is a convicted sex offender, he is actually protected by Megans law or some such crap. Apparently he likes little boys. It is all I can do, every time I see this pile of excrement, to not rip him to pieces. Where is the justice! There should be NO prison time for these scum! And they should DEFINITLY NOT be walking around free!!!!

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ok, how is Megan's law protecting him? Before I overstep some boundry here, I believe we need one of the "Legal Effing Eagles" to chime in.

Civil Rights is what is protecting him from your harassment if he is compliant with Megan's Law.

There are ways. There are ways, my brother.

16. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Molest a child in any conceivable way and get a summary execution. In fact, sex criminals of any type deserve summary execution.

It's time for much more than an eye for an eye.

17. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I have a 6yr old girl who is daddy's love of his life! I could not imagine the rage and onslought that would follow had this been my little Hannah.

Despicable inhuman being. :mad:

18. freefall

freefall New Member

I do not favor torturing child molesters, that would make us little better than they. Just hang 'em and get on with the day. Or shoot 'em in the head. Torture should be reserved for situations where you need info NOW to save life.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And I have no problem with that. However, there is not enough ACCESS by the prison gangs TO the child molesters and rapists.

Frequently the "jackets" of the molesters are not noted with the all important numbers or letters to designate them as such "for their protection'.

So, unless someone knows of the trial, or gets access to information, a lot of times a kid toucher can hide in plain sight.

I just watched a fascinating special on discovery or A&E about a "white power" prison gang, I need to look up their name, but they are not the AB or one of the normal ones you hear about.

These guys actively search out kid touchers and make an example of them in the yard. One guy, who was charged with something like 87 counts of assault, assault with intent and etc and convicted 43 times, said he make sure any kid toucher on his watch was met with a piece of rebar through the neck in the prison yard.

I'm sorry, but that kind of inmate should get some better food and perhaps an extra congical visit a month or something.

Just saying....

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

If we can find this guy, I wonder if we can contribute to his commisary fund?