This Kid Is Ready To Go !

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by billt, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billt

billt New Member

Where I have no idea. I wonder what he had to do to get his mother to let him out of the basement? :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TegQiSObPZo[/ame]

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

hmm. i want to watch the video where he picks up his mags. lol

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Mother Russia is calling him I believe!

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Did he just check the chamber with the bolt closed? Neat trick.

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

X ray vision contacts man. You should pick some up!

6. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I want my 3 minutes and 45 seconds back.

7. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

over-the-top airsofters...

-everyone knows AKs DON'T malfunction lol
    -You could just hold the AK in your off hand, draw the pistol, and fire one-handed....but it doesn't look as tactiCOOL

8. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

The funniest thing of all of is you are all making fun of this guy but I'd be willing to bet he is light years more proficient w/ weapons manipulation than any of you. It's sad that grown men would poke fun because of dominant proficiency. You all should be taking note and encouraging others as well as yourselves to develop such a skill set. Hit up a range and take a class once in a while ;)

The chamber check is a muscle memory thing in case there is a malfunction. While actually using a firearm in a stressful situation those checks and balances come in handy.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol just because you can run reload drills doesn't mean you are proficient with a weapon. Myself not owning an AK I would hope he could handle it better than me.

10. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

I imagine it's multiple steps closer to proficiency than most if not everyone pointing and laughing. I'd be more than happy to watch you on YouTube. Doubt it's going to happen, huh :)

11. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

W/ any weapons platform.

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You're absolutely right about that one. Lol. The only way anyone is going to see how proficient I am with a given weapon is on the range or the wrong side of said weapon. Lol

13. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

I was expecting such an answer.

14. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

IDK...I can handle all of my shotguns pretty damn well.

and I have a feeling that I could do everything that kid in the video did..just a tad slower. I don't own an AK 47 but I know their make up and I've shot em a bunch.

15. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

The kid had Spetsnaz style in the video! How the hell would he know what they do? Seen it in a video game? That's where the fun poking comes in.

16. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

I did find that funny but the fact that remains the same. I came across a thread where guys who I could almost guarantee haven't a clue.

17. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Sorry mike there's no fact in your statement. I have a couple of combat tours to Iraq along with being a small arms weapons instructor for the Marine Corps, a Range Officer for the Marine Corps, etc, etc. Mountain well the CIA says we can't talk about him. So it is an assumption and nothing based on factual evidence. You said you peace though so we will try not to give the kid too much crap for fear of his Spetsnaz retribution.

18. billt

billt New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42MP7ZKxgVg&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3fzVj0YfdI[/ame]

Last edited: May 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.