Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
His underwear and pants down around his ankles and the bear grabbed his ankles? What exactly did the bear have planned if he hadn't been shot? The bears in Canada really are scary!:eek:

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Wow, that's just plain s&%tty.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
After 68 years of leaving the door open you think a bear attack is going to force him to **** it?

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
His underwear and pants down around his ankles and the bear grabbed his ankles? What exactly did the bear have planned if he hadn't been shot? The bears in Canada really are scary!:eek:
It's well known fact that Canadia Bears are a little light in the loafers...:cool:

Old Smokey was just looking for some Lovin! Apparently he had a Geriatric fetish as well.:D

Tack

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think a wood-stocked, 20ish inch barreled pump shotgun would make a lovely tissue roll holder in most any outhouse.

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Think Gord will opt for indoor plumbing now? :eek:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Do bears $#!t in the woods?

Apparently, the answer is "No. They use outhouses."

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Bears and outhouses is NOT an uncommon thing.

When in the outback (or the ghetto for that matter) its best to go armed EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
primer1 said:
Anybody ever watch open season movies. They're as funny as a kid movie can get.
Yeah as a matter of fact, watch the first and second ones today with my boy, watching the third tomorrow, their on netflix.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anybody ever watch open season movies. They're as funny as a kid movie can get.
Is that the ones with Boog the bear & the deer with the lop-sided antlers? If so, i enjoyed the first one as well, but many people have criticized the anti-hunting stance of the movie, among others.

·
Premium Member
12,027 Posts
I understand how it could be viewed as anti hunting, but I don't think that was the point of the movie. I think it was good clean fun, the animals winning the war against the hunters was was hilarious.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts