This is disturbing

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by hunter Joe, Feb 16, 2010.

1. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Husband: Ala. Professor Amy Bishop Went to Shooting Range - AOL News

Wouldn't you think with her history her husband might have seen a red flag going off.

I think if I had accidentally shot one of my siblings I would not be out at a firing range later on in life learning the proper techniques needed for killing people. IMHO there is something very wrong with this picture and I think people need to get their heads out of their asses.

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

My annoyance comes from the headline. As if anybody who takes a trip to the range is plotting some horrible mass murder.

I think a big deal was made of this with the azzhat at Ft. Hood, too.

If I ever wipe out a bus stop with my car, I hope I wasn't seen riding bumper cars at an amusement park days before that, or my fate is sealed.

3. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Benning your 100% but the left-winged media is going to run with stories like this every time and we can't stop them. This is why we need to police ourselves, just as it is not proper to offer an alcoholic a drink etc, etc. It must have been obvious to someone that this lady had issues.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I agree. I'm just annoyed that the headline wasn't "Crazed Prof killed sibling".

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

It is quite possible that she murdered her brother with the 12 gauge and has just been hiding out, unable to deal with anger ever since. Being denied tenure was probably the last straw in her unstable mind and having killed before, she rationalized that this type of behavior was OK.

Watch for the insanity defense.

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter