This guy needs his own island

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by myers1991, Oct 14, 2013.

1. myers1991

myers1991 New Member

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

So, how does this show a positive slant on firearms as explained in the sticky?

3. myers1991

myers1991 New Member

My apologies, this was supposed to go to another forum!!! Sorry about that.

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

It may be in the wrong place but its a great clip Myers. If The NIS could only invent something that would slice and dice meat like a knife, that would be sweet, (A light Saber that senses Human DNA and shuts off maybe?) The Island he would fit in to would be "Fantasy Island". Its da plane Boss, Da Plane!

5. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

By showing how stupid the antis are! He's the perfect spokesman lmao

6. kaido

kaido New Member

Well.....least he admitted that teaching people to care for one and other is a better option then banning anything and everything?

7. myers1991

myers1991 New Member

I'm sure this guy already beat you to that idea...very clever though!!! I was assuming he was thinking everything to be covered in hello kitty padding to make the whole world safe again. Tisk tisk. Shame on people like that.

8. unclebear

unclebear New Member

that guy in the funny coat was a nut, he probably lives uptown in a nice building that has security in it. but any way he's a classic liberal living in his own world. it must have been a special occasion for him to pull his head out of his rear end.

it still amazes me that people dont see that the us is a different country with different problems and requires different solutions then other countries, they also seem to forget to realize we have two other countries to the north and south.

9. myers1991

myers1991 New Member

You're absolutely correct on the fact that we are a different country than any other. We are the only country I know of that was founded specifically NOT to resemble any other country in the world....but the libs fail to see that the BOR was set in place to preserve the foundation of those ideas!!! What I don't understand is we willingly spend billions of dollars and countless other resources to convert once dictator-ridden countries to democracies! Yet we are slowly but surely becoming the very thing we set out to fight against.

10. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

This is the "Hope and Change" that was promised. :eek: