This girl has serious issues!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by User Name, Nov 5, 2009.

1. User Name

User Name New Member

This girl needs to see Psychologist and never be allowed to own an animal again! How disturbing is this?

Will Miley save Fuzzy?

The basic gist of the story is that Miley Cyrus was using twitter and decided to stop. This fan got pissed off and is threatening publicly to kill and eat her cat unless Miley comes back to twitter... WOW... This is one quote from her FAQ section

Q: Are you an animal abuser?
    A: NO! I would never think of causing Fuzzy any unnecessary pain or discomfort. I have spent days trying to figure out how to put Fuzzy to death by the quickest, most painless means possible. I even considered giving him a sedative. Of course, the idea is to cook a meal, so such sedative must have no impact on taste or toxic levels of Fuzzy's meat.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

What a waste of oxygen.

This attention whore needs some serious professional help.

[​IMG]

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

What is wrong with people? Are their lives so shallow they have to live in someone else's and are willing to kill animals to maintain it?

4. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

maybe if we could just kill cable tv these kids might grow up with some common sense and some morals...ANTM, AIDOL, DWTS, and any reality show is the only thing kids today (and sadly some adults) care about...whatever happened to playing outside!:mad: seems they only want their 15 mins of fame, no matter how they attain it.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

If Fuzzy is anything like my cats, he will kill her in her sleep. I hope he doesn't eat her, as she sounds quite tainted.

I'm wondering, hasn't she just pulled a "conspiracy to commit" on animal cruelty or some similar crime (not to mention some kind of health code violation)? It would be pretty funny to me if she got popped by the popo on this one.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Jesus Christ!!

What the hell is wrong with people??

I'm going to kill and eat your cat if you don't come back to Twitter and Tweet us all about what you are doing today??

Are you god damn serious?!

Someone please hit this moron in the head with a brick and find a shallow grave somewhere to place the body.

My god. Get a life and leave the damn animals out of this!

JD

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well, some of us don't think there is anything wrong with eating pu..... Oh never mind!:rolleyes:

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How did I know one of the old dirty bastards would show up and say that.

9. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

Ya know what would be funny is if the girl came home and found her cat already dead with a suicide note next to it explaining how he couldnt go on any longer living with a crazed owner.

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Marinate with Hoisin sauce, Soy, minced Garlic, Ginger, 5 spice powder. Put on a skewer and chicken on a stick. Yummy

11. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Would that be the Kung-Pao-Cat, or the General Tso's Cat?

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG I feel another Tango video coming on. My god I am going to be busy tonight.

Killing or hurting pets/animals is the first steps. She will do this then nest it will be a dog then she will have a kid and tell her I will kill this child if you don't tweet. Then soon it will be I am going to kill miley is you don't tweet.

I did a who is and all i got was go daddy no other info.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  13. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Hey, I love cats. I just never can finish a whole one...

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

Many people are now living vicariously through the blogs of other unknown/unseen people who are themselves living vicariously through an MTV reality show made up of people who are living vicariously through Twitter.

OMG, turn off the damn TV and unplug the high speed connection for 15 minutes, PLEASE!

15. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

I'm not really sure which one is more sad and disturbing; that there are people out there that are that sick or that the media is giving them the attention they want.

Idiots:
    Can't live with 'em,
    Can't shoot 'em in the head.

16. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxrMC5Pv4]YouTube - Chinese Food / Cat's In The Kettle[/ame]

this is a song about eating cats.

17. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

No, can't shoot 'em in the head but there is a LOT of desert here in Nevada where a person can be taken and never heard from again. Empty, abandoned mine shafts. Open, barren desert hundreds of miles from nowhere. Your choice. [​IMG]

18. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Does this mean we can charge hanna montana with animal cruelty?

19. A.Selenia

A.Selenia New Member

I cant believe so much energy is spent on stuff like this. I wonder how many news stations picked up the story. :eek:

20. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

S.S.S.

10 characters