This followed me home today and came with a bonus

Discussion in 'Beretta Forum' started by WillWork4Ammo, Jan 24, 2014.

1. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

Found this used Beretta 92 FS at a pawn shop with a 15 round magazine.It's not in too bad shape .The magazine has some rust pits,and the barrel has a few tiny pits here and there but overall despite some cosmetic flaws it's in very good shape mechanical wise.
    But the bonus is it came with a Lasermax Laser in it which didn't cost extra.
    I was told they were not sure if the laser worked or not and wasn't a guarantee .But after cleaning and lubing the gun and installing new batteries ,the laser works great.The button is on the take down level and is a rapid pulsating .Can't wait to try this at the range when I can.I do need to find extra magazines though.

Attached Files:

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I use to own an Italian made M92 in the early 90s. Very accurate shooting. My second favorite 9mm owened. My P226 is number one. Still, your pistol is in much better condition then most M9s in service with the military. Speaking of...took this pic during M9 training prior to range qualifications.

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      31.5 KB
      Views:
  4. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

I saw those,but anything over 15 rounds cannot be shipped here.:mad:

5. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

226 is next on my list.:)
    The 92FS feels comfortable to hold and my hands are not that big.I was thinking of getting it refinished,but eh,I don't know.At least the way it looks right now I don't have to worry about scratching it.Plus it looks like a workhorse.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

My condolances for being in commirado :(