Thinking of our men & women in the military.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by canebrake, Dec 9, 2010.

1. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Here’s something even more rare than a snowflake in Bermuda:

**A list of troop's addresses that I have permission to release!**

They just made it in country and do not have a lot of anything. Phone cards would be nice addition to a card or box if you send anything.

If I get more I will send along accordingly.
    Thank you so much for thinking of our men & women in the military.

Merry Christmas.

PS Dave, if you have any of the FTF cards left can you send me some? Or just include them in any mail you send out to these troops.

CW2 Biggins, Michael
    718th TC BN
    APO, AE. 09366

CW2 Peddicord, Keith
    718th Tc Bn
    APO, AE. O9366

CW2 ENGELMAN, PAUL
    718th TC BN
    APO, AE.09366

MAJ Ninnis, Jim
    718th Tc Bn
    APO, AE. 09366

CW2 Willy, Shawn
    718th Tc Bn
    APO, AE. 09366

SPC Ollinger, Teresa
    718th Tc Bn
    APO, AE. 09366

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Cane - Are you taking donations or are we sending them to the tropps directly, or what??

3. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Thanks Cane I will definitely pick a few and send them some things.:)

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No donations at this late date.

If you are moved to do so, send a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year card, cookies or what you can afford.

I am a member of the Columbus Sub Vets Base and these are some troops they got address for. Deployed just in time for the holidays, tough enough to ship out to the sand box but this time of year I'm sure they would be happy to hear from someone that cares! (Or been there!)

If you guys do send a card, or anything, make sure to invite them to our FirearmsTalk Community!

Should we require Shi NOT to send anything to Teresa just to be safe?

5. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I will be sure and tell them about the Forum. I do have to stick up for Shi on this one he takes this very serious because he believes in the men and women fighting for us. I think he will choose the right person. Oh god did I just take up for Shi oh s**t!!!:eek:

6. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I applaud all of you for you regard for our troops. They deserve all good things in good measure for their and their familie's sacrifice.

I am the director of my American Legion Post's Legion Riders chapter and we have been busy helping with the Wounded Warrior Transition Battalion at Ft. Riley, Ks. Keep up the good work, and at the least say Merry Christmas to our troops.

7. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member