Firearms Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a book I could read, The ABC's of Quitting Reloading. What kind of boxes should I buy to store my reloaders. What will the EPA have to say about all the lead I have. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Go ahead and send the stuff to me for "safe keeping". I'll deal with the EPA stuff for you.;)

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Seriously? I hope you're joking....... but if not, here's what I would do: Put some oil on any exposed metal parts, and put in a box. Feel free to PM if you have any further questions.:)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
While I support and respect your decision, why would you quit?

Do you know longer enjoy shooting?

If you would rather "dispose" of the components let me know.

·
Registered
577 Posts
That is one thing that I know I would regret, next time I got a rifle that would not shoot with factory ammo I would reach for my press and it would not be there for me :(

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there a book I could read, The ABC's of Quitting Reloading. What kind of boxes should I buy to store my reloaders. What will the EPA have to say about all the lead I have. Any help would be appreciated.
I really thought the title of the book might give an idea that was joking.:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It's easier to never start than to quit. "One day at a time".:D

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That isn't funny! We were secretly working on an intervention plan to bring you back in. I thought you got abducted by Libtards and performed a lobotomy on you or something.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I know why! You go the your favorite shop intending on spending $40-50 and leave with $100+ out of your wallet!:D

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
The first sentence in any reloading manual is "you are not going to save a lot of money reloading." I believe that 100% if your time means anything. The only thing I have found that I do save money by reloading is 28 ga shotshells. I can buy 12 and 20 ga shells cheaper than I can reload them. I can reload shotshells with 2 types of powder, one type of powder if I am willing to compromise on quality.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
The way it was worded didn't seem to indicate joking. And, give me a break, it was early!! LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts