Things you would like to do before you go .

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by purehavoc, Jun 16, 2013.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I have have accompolished alot in my 40 years and have many skills I have learned but I still have a bucket list a mile long . Checked one of them off last week while on vacation .
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  2. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

man that looks like fun:)

3. stratrider

stratrider New Member

I went white water rafting in Austria back in the late 80s. That was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on.

4. Seven

Seven New Member

Megan Fox.

[​IMG]

5. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

The sky is the limit man, Kate Upton

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Where the hell you been man?

7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Cash at least one check from Social Security. :(

8. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Two words: Asian twins.

9. MisterMcCool

Possum, why does your shadow look like a cartoon villain?

10. rurak

rurak New Member

Shoot a gatling gun .... and an M249 SAW

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

Done...and done.

I highly recommend both. Throw in the 25mm Bushmaster too. That beast is a hoot.

12. JW357

JW357 New Member

Looks like fun.

For me, I'd like to... hell I don't know. The only thing that comes to mind is skydive. That seems pretty achievable.

13. txpossum

txpossum New Member

The shadow is that of the Punch cigar company logo, a harlequin. A few years ago there was a series of ads featuring celebraties smoking a Punch, with the harlequin shadow behind them. Punch used to host promotional events at cigar shops where customers could get their photo talken with the harlequin shadow background.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  14. stratrider

stratrider New Member

1. Hold my grand-baby in my arms (I don't have one yet but I'm hoping my Combat Medic daughter will help fulfill that wish soon)
    2. Have a baby with my wife of 9 months (I'm not gettin' any younger) or adopt
    3. Visit a country in Asia (I've been to 14 diff countries, but never anywhere in Asia)
    4. Visit: Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Dakota Badlands, Key West, Maine
    5. Build a sailboat (or two) and sail it around the Caribbean (I know, I know, just buy one. It would give me a better sense of accomplishment to build it instead)

I'll think of more. If number 2 happens I can forget 3,4, and 5 for some time. :rolleyes:

15. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I hear you Stratrider. I would rather drive a pretty good car that I built myself than to drive a state of the art one that I paid someone else to build.

16. rurak

rurak New Member

I've got a friend who was an Army Ranger and he was the SAW gunner in his squad ..... he says its amazing

17. JW357

JW357 New Member

Ehh, it's fine because its fully automatic and there's a certain appeal to that. I've shot one, and it was a nice shooting gun, but honestly I'm not itching to shoot another one.

Something with more historic value, on the other hand... Like the aforementioned Gatling gun... Now that would be fun.

18. rurak

rurak New Member

I should have clarified ... a hand crank gatling gun ....... I wouldn't mind shooting a minigun from the side of a chopper either ....... or riding in an ac-130 while its firing .... badass

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

Have not shot a hand crank gatling gun. Definitely going on the bucket list.

Aren't those perfectly legal to build and operate, because they're hand powered?

20. MisterMcCool

Sure, it's legal. You can get hand cranks for semi-automatics (hellfire.) I have seen advertisements for a 10/22 side by side Gatling.
    But nobody has made one with revolving barrels... yet :)