Things on tv that drive you nuts?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Sep 16, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Is there something or someone that just makes you want to club baby seals to death with a bamboo stick?

For me it is that god dam worthless bug eyes little bastard stack of money. OMG I can't stand that little effer I dunno know what it is but everytime I see that thing I want to blow a dam hole in my tv. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What makes you want to act like that?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Watch very little TV, ESPECIALLY ads from (other) insurance companies. The gecko, caveman, and stack of money all represent a MASSIVE ad campaign that customers are paying for.

But my personal go-get-the-belt-fed-and-waste-the-damned-boob-tube?

Smiling Bob. No contest. :cool:

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The King. I swear if that freaky wierdo ever steps foot on my property, he will be met with a barrage of hot projectiles in that big disturbing head.

4. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

Much like c3 i don't watch much of the boob tube... but it does happen to be on in my place quite often and whenever i hear that freecreditreport.com SOB sing his annoying jingle it make me want to slam my goods in a sliding glass door... or his.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I feel you on that one.

6. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Any and all of those idiotic "reality" shows are 100% bulls**t and if I'd bother turning them on, I'd probably want to empty a magazine of .40 cal into the boob tube. The same for all that fake wrestling that is so liberally spewed on so many of the cable channels, including the SlyLie Channel...er.. the SyFy Channel (sif eee channel?).

7. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

I stopped watching television on a regular basis several years ago, and it hasn't bothered me a bit. However, I do end up watching television in passing (or if I am extremely bored which is rare) there are a lot of things that piss me off:

Reality Television (if you put a camera into somebody's face it is no longer reality)
    Commercials, especially the Burger King Commercials (I swear The King is a pedophile.)
    Carlos Mencia
    The Dog Whisperer
    Jon and Kate Plus Eight
    The Duggers
    Small People Big World
    The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon
    SNL
    The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
    The Colbert Report
    Syfy
    MSNBC
    Comedy Central
    Fox News Channel
    MTV
    PBS
    C-SPAN
    ABC
    NBC
    CBC
    FOX
    The Discovery Channel
    The National Geographic Channel
    The Military Channel
    The History Channel
    The Learning Channel
    HBO
    Showtime
    TBS
    TNT
    Two and a Half Men
    Infomercials

Really, television in general pisses me off today to the point where I want to punt a kitten into a football goal post. :mad:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  8. orangello

orangello New Member

Political speeches.

9. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

10. themyst

themyst New Member

I got rid of cable years ago so I can't even relate to anything you're talking about here. Haven't seen the commercials. I use either Netflix or Hulu. :)

But, I can think of something stupid I've seen before - that CSI Miami show, you know, where they bring down crime rings and solve murders with their lab testing in one day? BS, it is. All I can think of is how many viewers actually believe police work is done like that. :rolleyes: I'm afraid watching just one episode will lower my I.Q.

11. JCubed

JCubed New Member

Would you rather have Ronald McDonald at your door?
    I know his head makes a better target. (Aim for the nose)

Fuccillo, the used car guy in Syracuse annoys me with his HUGE catchphrase.
    The guy does sell a lot of used vehicles though. Big advertising campaign. You see his face all over during the NY. State Fair.

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Oh crap.....90% of the shows AND channels you have listed I watch! I must really be screwed up! :eek: :confused: :(

Jack

13. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

I couldn't really think of anything that drives me totally nuts until MYST mentioned CSI Miami. Horatio Caine drives me flippin over the edge. Here are a few memorable quotes (and remember to slowly take off your sunglasses as you say them)

"You know what they say "You lie down with the Devil, you wake up in Hell". "
    "Alright, be on the lookout for an Eastern European male with bad teeth who may have access to an ape. "
    "When you have everything, sometimes it feels like nothing. "
    "Your average adult has been clocked at two-and-a-half to three miles per hour, but to my knowledge, no toddler has ever been road-tested."
    "So we had a victim who started the week big man on campus... and ended it... dead on arrival."

Seriously, I think he could whip Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer at the same time, and never take off those glasses.

Attached Files:

14. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

WTF??????????? :eek: JD, BB, NGIB, Skull...........:D

Jack

15. NGIB

NGIB New Member

That panty waist couldn't whip Jack Bauer's a$$ if Jack was dead.

Chuck could knock that fairy senseless with a freaking sneeze.

16. MichaelG

MichaelG New Member

Extenze and constant "girls gone wild" ads on Comedy Central at night. They have it once during every set of commercials. -.-

17. General_lee

General_lee New Member

The shamwow guy. I wish Billy Mays was still alive so he could whoop shamwow guys a$$

18. Jess

Jess New Member

Horatio is hot, you leave him be!!!! Something about the sexy voice, freckles, pasty skin get me everytime.

I hate forking cartoons that include SPANISH, and its the only language ever:mad: why can't we have a German show featuring a wee little Fritz and some Pierre with a little French. oh that's right I forgot, we didn't build that fence yet.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

^^^ Pepe LePugh was classic with his faux-French wooing.
    I do wish Dora would explore the fiery depths of hell.

20. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

Aww hell, my boss just caught me laughing to myself... thanks Orangello. :D