Thief Alert!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Noble Sniper, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

On another forum I bought a MG-34 and a StG44 parts kit from a fellow named Treaver Bombard from Roscoe, Illinois. He has posted under such names as:
    Uziman, ODGreenSTG556,glockninemm,krateninja, ninja636, and ghostbusters among others which I am sure. He has swindled several folks within the last six months for THOUSANDS of dollars and I don't want to see any of my brothers here lose their hard earned money to a rat thief like him. He got me for 2 grand!!!!! I can show anyone that questions this proof and if anyone has anything to add please contact me at:
    craig_houchins@hotmail.com

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

theft across statelines is felony and most states recognize theft of 2 grand felony. internet fraud has been recognized by the feds as no different than mail fraud. you should contact your local authoritees as a starter. b@tching about it n the interweb doesnt solve it.

good luck

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

You have an address on this scum? Jail seems too good for him/her but it's a start.

4. howquig

howquig New Member

Sounds like it is time for a hunting trip lol

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Post that on Pirate4x4. Those guys could find Jimmy Hoffa. Just google Charlie Wenzel to see what they are capable of. Good luck bro :(

6. Noble Sniper

Noble Sniper New Member

Hello, yes its been reported other places than the web. I have filed reports with:
    Anderson Police Dept. (my local PD)
    FBI
    ATF(he offered to build the STG for an extra $1500 in a email)
    US Postmaster Generals Office
    Indiana State Attorney Generals Office
    Illinois State Attorney Generals Office
    Winnebago County Illinois Sherriffs Dept.

This post was just a heads up to you guys so no one gets taken by him. I am in communications with several other folks who have been taken by him as well ;)

7. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass it along to my friends.
    So that what happened to you doesn't happen to others.
    Hopefully the scum will get what they deserve and justice will be served.

8. ericthehun

ericthehun New Member

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but he ripped me off for $130 over on the akfiles.com. I have his name, address, phone #'s, and will be contacting his local PD. What was the outcome on your end?

9. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

I know somebody.

10. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

You really think you have his address? Internet thieves are pretty rampant, we her at least 3-4 a month over on midwestguntrader.com

I just delete their ads since they're always the same, too good of a price, lists a general location, and always posted in a different state than they list in the ad.