They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by HockaLouis, Apr 19, 2013.

1. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

They got one of the "Chechan" (really?) bombers in a gun and bomb fight. The terrorists had already killed an MIT Police Officer and hijacked a car and kidnapped its driver. The second terrorist drove through the police and got away.

They are crazy killers and so the Police Chief says: 'terrorist on the loose who wants to kill people – do not open your door.' And Boston, Massachusetts, are two of the most antigun places in the country. How does it feel to be a sheeple while wolves are all around you, shooting it out. You? Just don't open the door!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-dead-second-terrorist-run-car-chase.html

2. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Not sure they even have double barrel shotguns they can point out the window and fire off if a well-armed, highly trained, bomb carrying terrorist happens to walk across their yard do they?

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

It is a sad day when a Leo goes down. Especially when it is in a gun free zone.

4. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I just hope this won't get Odumbo to declare martial law, for an excuse to go door-to-door confiscating weapons.
    I hope the cops can capture the turd alive, so they can get some answers from him.

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Chit hit the fan...............

Just another reason to close our BORDERS.....................WTF, they're pissed because we didn't give them money and weapons to fight the Russians....................Hey, all you arse holes get a life and fight your own wars............The U.S. needs to stop funding the azz holes. Because we got our own azz holes in office, and running the country................:mad::mad::mad:

6. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Congress needs to impeach the SOB before he can get the Martial Law thing done.

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

:rolleyes:

8. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

What a sad day it must be for liberals. It wasn't a right wing hillbilly from Arkansas but a muslim. To hell with taking him alive. Shoot him down like a rabid dog. Cops don't take kindly to their own getting killed, look at Waco.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You're right. They won't take him alive.

10. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

Why does everything end up in the crazy conspiracy nut job point of view ?

11. bpsooner

bpsooner New Member

Because there are many of us that have awaken and do not believe the things this government tries to brainwash us with

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Bull chit............

At my home I have an open door policy. What does that mean to the person on the other side..................lol.........Lets dance.............:D;)

13. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

There was a thing on the news at noon that says the FBI was found to be trying to deport a Saudi who was associated with the bomber boys. They apparently were trying to sneak him out of the country. What the hell does that mean?

14. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Chechan rebels are financially supported by Al Qaeda. These groups are the same bastards who took over the Russian school and killed all those kids. This should be our response to both parties......

Attached Files:

15. GrtWhytHype

GrtWhytHype New Member

I'm not one to really believe the conspiracy theory Mumbo jumbo but given everything that's been going on recently, it's hard to believe there is not something else in play here.

I don't believe our government is at all capable of being smart enough to pull one over on us but at the same time there's historical proof from other nations that show things like that can happen.

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

These guys were caught on "I believe" privately owned security cameras.

This event will be the catalyst for Gooberment funding of Gooberment cameras on every street corner linked to "facial recognition" software.

1984 is turning out to be a "prophetic" book.

Tack

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Kinda reminds you of the little spot on da map dey call England.............Cops with no guns, and over run with other countrys misfits................Hells coming to pay a visit..............;) Lets dance.............When you're kneeling down to pray to your God, Make sure that an fTf member has your back.................:mad::mad::mad: This ain't about you an me...................

18. bigjim

bigjim New Member

This makes no sense, I've read the CNN report on who they are/where. There is maybe more to this story than we are getting. The suspect killed came to the US when 13 (2000), was he a sleeper? Who trained him in making bombs? What was his source of income. All kinds of questions that are unanswered.

Jim

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Already happening. See how well the gun ban and neighborhood cameras are working in Chicago?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/20...stalled_thousands_of_cameras_on_its_rail.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/..._1_surveillance-cameras-crime-data-crime-rate

I am completely sucked into this ongoing manhunt. I want the latest info and pictures. :eek:

20. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

Who trained him in making bombs? Do a google search that's who. He made a crock pot bomb and stuffed it with nails and ball bearings. It's nothing close to what the terrorists do with tank shells wired to cell phone detonated blasting caps( thank god). When I was a teenager, a kid I knew used to destroy things with home made junk set off with his rc car controller. He learned how to do it on the internet. Just goes to show the liberals, that once again, it doesn't take a gun for an evil person to do harm.