They done got me

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by woody63m, Apr 24, 2012.

1. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Somebody broke into my truck last night and got my wallet 2 XD mags full of ammo but they left the crown royal bag full of shotgun shells and the surefire and my range bag WTF sh!t pisses me off

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

That sucks man! When I was a bouncer my car got broken into a few times. Finally I started keeping the lost credit cards from the bar that I had reported stolen. I kept them in the glove box, just HOPING someone would break in and steal them and use them. Never happened though.

3. BigB

BigB New Member

That sucks, I had that happen to me once years ago (just an expensive car stereo and box) in a well lit very public place. To this day I think it was an inside job, but can't prove it! Still pi$$es me off to even think about it.

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Back in the day my dad had a garage full of 454 and 440 engines, he came home and they were gone. His ex wife was home at the time and said that she didnt hear anything. We know that was an inside job.

5. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Happened to me once. I don't normally leave my wallet in my pickup, but I'd come from the gym with gym clothes on, with no pockets & forgot to take it in with me. They left the wallet & only got the $7 I had in it.:) But it cost more than that to replace the glass.:mad:

Anytime I leave my vehicle now, I don't leave anything laying where they can see it, which might encourage them.

6. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear it. Did you report it?

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

That really sucks, i hate a thief more than anything.. Too bad you didnt catch him/them in the act.

8. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Yeah i reported it but aint much gonna happen

9. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Sorry to hear that man, been there too. I know it sucks.

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

No it won't. It's hard to catch perpetrators of crimes like that.

But if for some reason it does come up it gives you some amount of chance of sending those guys to jail.

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Yeah but if you report it the cops will know where to increase patrols... I would think that's how it works...

12. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Not really, chances are they dont care. They wont increase patrols and spend the money to worry about one guys car stereo or a few tools.

My wife works part time at a cracker barrel and for awhile somebody was breaking into employees cars stealing tip money. The cops said there was nothing they could do and cracker barrel refused to remedy the problem.