They Broke Into My Truck

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by KimberFan, Feb 25, 2013.

1. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

They stole all my ashtray change and my 1970 era Carhart jacket. Good thing they left my Merle Haggard and Johnny Cash cassette tapes or I'd have burned down the whole damn city to get to them. Little sons-a b----es. :mad:

2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I know your frustration. Has happened 3 times to me. Last time was December.

3. TaurusUserPT92

TaurusUserPT92 New Member

Least they left your truck. Last time that happened they just took my whole f-Ing car. No good thieving lil ba$tards

4. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

5. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

They busted the wing window out....I got the shock of my life on what replacing that will cost. I might have to get a part time job dancing on tables. Get yer dollars out fellas...I ain't cheap....just gimme a little time getting up on the table though.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Sumbitches.

Can you get a replacement wing window at a wrecking yard and do the job yourself?

7. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

The little bastards probably didn't know what cassettes are!! :eek:

8. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I know how much that sucks, my churches parking lot constantly has cars get broken into. Happened to my dads car twice.

9. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

I think so. It's a 1995 F350...should be able to locate that.
    I told the wife I need a new truck now. I won't go into what she said too much but... it had a lot to do with old farts don't need $50k pickups. I told her she spends that much on her old gray hair and make up....

Now I'm making myself a sandwich for dinner....

10. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The little rat SOB's, time for some tar and feather and finally get the rope!

I never leave anything in visible sight!

11. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

That sucks man :mad: my next door and across two across the street neighbors were broken into a couple months ago.. Since then we have been on high alert at my house, making sure the cars, barn and house are always locked up tight even when we are home..
    The bright side is at least they didn't steal the truck or vandalize it more then the broken glass.

12. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Lmfao... At least your in decent spirits!

13. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

Ehhh...what do you do? I am kinda miffed about my jacket...it took me 30 years of wearing and washing to get that Carhart just right. I'll be about 103 when I get the next one broke in.

14. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Agreed, no sense in stroking out.. I've been trying to break my jacket in a couple years now.. No luck..

Maybe it's helping keep a homeless person warm!?

15. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

Yeah, I think I'd let it go with a thought like that. Good point.

16. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

I was trying to be sarcastic lol but yeah, I suppose it could be the case.. I'd rather they ask me for a jacket, I'd be happy to oblige with a jacket vs cash or getting my truck broken into..

17. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

hahahahahahaha, this is exactly how I felt.

18. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

The town woulda been smolderin' had they got that 1988 Platinum Gold Merle Haggard cassette...that's an ass whippin' issue six ways to Sunday...

Look at me..all puffed up now. I need an advil.:cool:

19. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

How was your sammmich? You could have done worse, dinner could have been cold shoulder and tongue. ;)

20. KimberFan

KimberFan New Member

I made a Spam and egg sammich...made a mess, got chewed out over that.
    damn..I woke up in a great mood today too...I don't know what the hell happened. :confused: